✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

bearcat1229

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course it will leak, every fuckin album leaks sooner or later (except Radiohead's The King of Limbs), but it will leak the 10/15 October, not today.

probably earlier, i got My Morning Jacket's album a month before the release and same for Lady Gaga's new album(Review Purposes Only).:confused:

I agree. How can it leak when there's not even a confirmed tracklisting yet and the mastering is not complete?

i guess it'll be a pre-leak as was the one that someone spread when x&y came out, around the same time if i remember well, 2 months before the album was meant to be released...

if is legit might be an interesting thing to have -thought if i remember well on that x&y case only noticeable difference to the final version was that "Talk" had different lyrics-, but meh too risky to try...

If it leaks, I will listen. I don't care because I KNOW I am going to buy it later, the pop-up edition, just sayin'. No one can blame me because my hungriness of songs.

i second that and say: that's how i did it with viva, kind of! they got it on the website while my physical copy has not been shipped then. it's finde to bridge the time, not ripping off anybody in the end

i second that and say: that's how i did it with viva, kind of! they got it on the website while my physical copy has not been shipped then. it's finde to bridge the time, not ripping off anybody in the end

when Viva i remember i could listen it before buying it the first week it was released thankfully cause i was yet in Portugal, as Spain was a forbidden land to allow the album be played on their site cause seems for the industry we are all pirates :|

i hope it won't happen again.

since they're still working on the tracklist, some time will pass til a real leak surfaces.

but yeah, they're gonna be tons of fake leaks.

i dont think they are still working on it. that article was 2 weeks ago. When Chris says were done our album, that includes having the tracklist finalized.