✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

bearcat1229

You never know what can happen with leaks. Some albums don't leak until a couple of days before. Others leak way ahead of time. I know that "Helplessness Blues" by Fleet Foxes leaked almost two months before its official release in May. Only time will tell.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course it will leak. Every album leaks at a certain moment in time. The reason ETIAW didn't leak, is because it was sent to radio DJs only minutes before the first on-air play. But the album will definitely leak, due to promos and advance copies being sent out. There's always someone who can't keep it to him/herself. Heck, last year I got Keane's Night Train EP a good two months before release, yet it leaked only about a week before release.

Look at Kings Of Leon's album Come Around Sundown last year it leaked about 3 weeks before it's release. Yes I downloaded it but then on the day of release I went out and bought the CD. If Mylo Xyloto leaks I won't download it. We've waited too long and the band have put too much effort into this for us as they keep saying. I'll pre-order the pop up version and patiently wait till October 24th.

well tell us how it works it out:

http://www.leakcat.com.

I want that none even thinks to download the Album from that Site.

1. Its not Possible they just want to make money with their Mobilephone shit.

2. If they had the Album they would know the Lyrics and Tracks and would post them there like they did for the other Albums.

It's just full of Viruses and Moneymaking stuff.

How can you ask yourselves even slightly seriously if the album's leaked yet or not? They're still toying around with the tracklist for god's sake, if we're going to see a leak it'll be in early October or if were lucky, possibly late September.

And if I can add, I love how self-righteous you all are. I'm going to be a filthy criminal and download the leak when it does leak, yes, I'm going to steal their album early. Put me in jail for it. I just think that if I pre-order the album or even their fancy-ass 12x12 gimmick book then I can listen to the music a little bit early. It's not like they won't profit from it, or the greedy pigs at EMI. God only knows how much money I've given them with Radiohead's special collector's editions.

i dont think they are still working on it. that article was 2 weeks ago. When Chris says were done our album, that includes having the tracklist finalized.

Asked how he knows a record is done, Martin says, "When it's taken from our grasp, unwillingly. Every time, we think we'll be done in two weeks, and every time it's right up to the last minute. We know we want it to come out in October, so whenever the last moment that's possible, that will be when it has to be. I find it very hard to deliver an album."

That's not an exaggeration, Holmes says. "Our delivery date is Sept. 9, and they will be in the studio until midnight Sept. 8."

Normally I understand the buzz about the leak, but haven´t we all got half the album leaked in the live shows?? That ought to be quite enough to whet our appetite :) I for one will not look for any more spoilers: I feel I got more than my fair share. And considering the wonderful limited pop-up edition, I will be enjoying listening to the album for the first time while holding the booklet, photo album and whatever else they will include in it :) Until then, we have the forum to visit everyday to keep us busy! :)