✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

bearcat1229

Notizia dell'ultim'ora: non si esclude una possibile ghost track alla fine della tracklist ufficiale di Mylo Xyloto. La pagina di EMI Norway su Last.fm, infatti, riporta la durata dell'ultima traccia, Up With The Birds, pari a 6 minuti e 15 secondi anzichè i già noti 3 minuti e 46 secondi[/color]

MAYBE A HIDDEN TRACK ON MX ? :)

We've seen that page, it's fake. DLIBYH is only 2:00 on that site, which is wrong.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Translation please :)

Google says:

Breaking news: you do not exclude a possible ghost track at the end of the official tracklist Xyloto Mylo. The page on Last.fm EMI Norway, in fact, shows the duration of the last track, Up With The Birds, totaling 6 minutes and 15 seconds instead of the already known 3 minutes and 46 seconds

Notizia dell'ultim'ora: non si esclude una possibile ghost track alla fine della tracklist ufficiale di Mylo Xyloto. La pagina di EMI Norway su Last.fm, infatti, riporta la durata dell'ultima traccia, Up With The Birds, pari a 6 minuti e 15 secondi anzichè i già noti 3 minuti e 46 secondi[/color]

MAYBE A HIDDEN TRACK ON MX ? :)

Yeah, we spoke about this earlier but I cant recall what we concluded!

Okay, I just caught up on everything I've missed. Thoughts:

This is really rude. Hip hop is fine. I used to like you, but when you say someone's taste in music totally sucks, it's just plan ignorant. It's an opinion. If you can't succumb to that, go away.

^This shit pisses me off. Are you stupid? We don't know when it will leak. If you bothered reading the last 300 pages, it's pretty damn clear that we don't know.

You know what? I know when it will leak. Sunday night at 22:45 BST. :nod: Come back then. Or, hopefully, not again.

Damn, I'm grouchy.

need a cup of coffee? :P:P

Okay, I just caught up on everything I've missed. Thoughts:

This is really rude. Hip hop is fine. I used to like you, but when you say someone's taste in music totally sucks, it's just plan ignorant. It's an opinion. If you can't succumb to that, you're no better than the crap you scorn. go away.

^This shit pisses me off. Are you stupid? We don't know when it will leak. If you bothered reading the last 300 pages, it's pretty damn clear that we don't know.

You know what? I know when it will leak. Sunday night at 22:45 BST. :nod: Come back then. Or, hopefully, not again.

Damn, I'm grouchy.

I was getting ready to go when I saw THIS. Man... Do you read ALL THE POST? Seriously, do you have a life?

I agree with your opinion, that was my mistake... But wow, you gotta be lucky if you don't do anything else that reading this post.

Arcade Fire?

The National?

White Stripes? (Jack White is the best guitarist in my opinion)

The XX?

Arctic Monkeys?

Modest Mouse?

The Strokes?

John Mayer?

That's a lot of artist to discuss.. May be until MX leaks

John Mayer? No. Absolutely not.

Everything else is great though.

I like Arcade Fire a lot, I simply love The National and Arctic Monkeys, I'm kind of indifferent about White Stripes, but I like them a bit, I like The XX, I love The Strokes and I haven't heard of Modest Mouse and not much about John Mayer, I'll check those out.

I haven't done a lot today, mostly cleaning my desk so I can start studying tomorrow, and driving around with my dad to practise for my driving exam.

Here's a few song to get you started:

Modest Mouse: The View and The World At Large

John Mayer (the best Solo Artist, in my opinion.. just strayed a bit recently):

Waiting on the World to change, Who says, Daughters.. I can go and on...

I've been waiting to hear if john mayer's recording a new album .

I haven't heard anything from him lately.:)

He has a sore throat. No, seriously. He does.

I really love your taste in music. Do you also like Miike Snow and Elbow?

Elbow, YES! Tell me songs of Miike Snow.. I am eager to hear!

Google says:

Breaking news: you do not exclude a possible ghost track at the end of the official tracklist Xyloto Mylo. The page on Last.fm EMI Norway, in fact, shows the duration of the last track, Up With The Birds, totaling 6 minutes and 15 seconds instead of the already known 3 minutes and 46 seconds

Thank you!

need a cup of coffee? :P:P

I just had an overnight shift, got home at nine, tried to eat some shredded wheat, saw I didn't have milk. Pissed me off.

Then I went to Wal Mart to get milk, and there was a huge line of people buying beer because the whole city is drunk, as it's homecoming.

Maybe I'm just mad I'm not drunk. :drunkjoe:

THIS.[/size] Man... Do you read ALL THE POST? Seriously, do you have a life?

...Goodbye then.

You are super arrogant. I've seen you attempt to insult people many times, and a lot of them are really off base, like the one I quoted above.

And you fall for every fake leak, believe every rumor, and think your opinion is fact when it is just an opinion like everyone elses. Grow up.

Guys i thought whilst we wait for the damn thing to leak id post a list of artist worth checking out.

Frightend rabbit

Neutral Milk Hotel

Franz Ferdinand

Nada Surf

Eels

The Flaming Lips

TV on the Radio

The Hives :)

Eels! Fuck yeah! You should also read his book, Things The Grandchildren Should Know. Maybe the most talented musician of his time.

Translation please :)

It is here...

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5023452#post5023452

We've seen that page, it's fake. DLIBYH is only 2:00 on that site, which is wrong.

Omg, i will explain it once again...

DLIBYH TIME IS MY TIME - I CREATE THIS FAKE WITH 2:00 - its Alicia Keys - Prelude for a Kiss

Up with the Birds time is real...

THIS.[/size] Man... Do you read ALL THE POST? Seriously, do you have a life?

I agree with your opinion, that was my mistake... But wow, you gotta be lucky if you don't do anything else that reading this post.

No, I don't have a life.

Unfortunately, I was born a cripple and have recently been subject to a bad luck streak. I was hit by a rabid train (yes, rabid), stabbed through the gut by Chinese samurai, and bitten all over my body by a gaggle of wild mongoose.. Now I'm wheelchair-bound, and this website is my only mode of expression, because I can't talk vocally, I can't walk, and I can't eat or breathe without aid from a machine.

Oh yeah, and my whole family is dead.

Now you feel bad, don't you.

It is here...

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5023452#post5023452

Omg, i will explain it once again...

DLIBYH TIME IS MY TIME - I CREATE THIS FAKE WITH 2:00 - its Alicia Keys - Prelude for a Kiss

Up with the Birds time is real...

I don't understand. You have anything to do with a page by some EMI guy from Norway?

I just had an overnight shift, got home at nine, tried to eat some shredded wheat, saw I didn't have milk. Pissed me off.

Then I went to Wal Mart to get milk, and there was a huge line of people buying beer because the whole city is drunk, as it's homecoming.

Maybe I'm just mad I'm not drunk. :drunkjoe:

Not a good way to start your day. Now, it can only get better.

I've always thought the same thing since the first time I heard HLH.

It also sounds a lot like Dancing In The Dark by Bruce Springsteen.

Only "Don Quixote" sounds like "Dancing in the Dark"...not "Hurts like Heaven".

Here's a few song to get you started:

Modest Mouse: The View and The World At Large

John Mayer (the best Solo Artist, in my opinion.. just strayed a bit recently):

Waiting on the World to change, Who says, Daughters.. I can go and on...

He has a sore throat. No, seriously. He does.

Elbow, YES! Tell me songs of Miike Snow.. I am eager to hear!

Look up Black and Blue, Burial and Silvia videos on Youtube for Miike Snow. The are electronic music, not for everyone. Their videos are great! Still hopeful they will follow up their debut LP...