✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

bearcat1229

No, I don't have a life.

Unfortunately, I was born a cripple and have recently been subject to a bad luck streak. I was hit by a rabid train (yes, rabid), and bitten all over my body by a gaggle of wild mongoose.. Now I'm wheelchair-bound, and this website is my only mode of expression, because I can't talk vocally, I can't walk, and I can't eat or breathe without aid from a machine.

Oh yeah, and my whole family is dead.

Now you feel bad, don't you.

Why do you even bother answering?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys i thought whilst we wait for the damn thing to leak id post a list of artist worth checking out.

Frightend rabbit

Neutral Milk Hotel

Franz Ferdinand

Nada Surf

Eels

The Flaming Lips

TV on the Radio

The Hives :)

Nice List! Love all the artists there (Heard them all)! (Neutral Milk Hotel is awesome).

Some I might add:

The Album Leaf

Alexi Murdoch

Damien Rice

Aqualung

Bon Iver

Death Cab For Cutie

The Decemberists

Fleet Foxes

Iron & Wine

The Kills

Mathew Perryman Jones

Youth Lagoon.

I don't understand. You have anything to do with a page by some EMI guy from Norway?

2:00 - DLIBYH time is from my scrobble. From my track (fake track) , not from "Guy from EMI NORWAY"

Up With The Birds time is from "Guy From EMI NORWAY" so i think, it is no fake.

And Neutral Milk Hotel is awesome, for anyone who hasn't listened to them. Only two albums, but still. Awesome. :nod:

I heard of Neutral Milk Hotel through Frightened Rabbit who are IMO the best indie band ever.

If you havent listend to them then your missing out.:)

2:00 - DLIBYH time is from my scrobble. From my track (fake track) , not from "Guy from EMI NORWAY"

Up With The Birds time is from "Guy From EMI NORWAY" so i think, it is no fake.

People be stupid. :rolleyes2:

I don't know why people think last.fm is a source. That's worse than Wikipedia.

No, I don't have a life.

Unfortunately, I was born a cripple and have recently been subject to a bad luck streak. I was hit by a rabid train (yes, rabid), stabbed through the gut by Chinese samurai, and bitten all over my body by a gaggle of wild mongoose.. Now I'm wheelchair-bound, and this website is my only mode of expression, because I can't talk vocally, I can't walk, and I can't eat or breathe without aid from a machine.

If for no other reason, THIS made it worth logging on to this cursed thread today!

No, I don't have a life.

Unfortunately, I was born a cripple and have recently been subject to a bad luck streak. I was hit by a rabid train (yes, rabid), stabbed through the gut by Chinese samurai, and bitten all over my body by a gaggle of wild mongoose.. Now I'm wheelchair-bound, and this website is my only mode of expression, because I can't talk vocally, I can't walk, and I can't eat or breathe without aid from a machine.

Not really, but judging you was a mistake of mine. Sorry, really.

Anyway, you're right about judging the musical taste of people, so, I don't have anything to say about it.

Stereophonics rock. Dakota!

Anyone heard of Wilco? Best indie band of the moment, and actually since the mid-nineties.

I LOVE WILCO! Their new record (on independent label) is nice! My favorite is "Kamera" though from Yankee Hotel Foxtrot, one of the better albums of last decade.

I don't think Wilco really counts as Indie, though. I mean, by definition, yeah, they started an independent label for themselves. However, they were on a major label for a really long time.

They're about as indie as Radiohead, who are technically "indie." Which is stupid.

But yeah. They're great. Check them out!