✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

bearcat1229

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE ALBUM IS LEAKING IN JUSTIN

Oh my GOD, I forgot all about WHERE Viva leaked :lol:

Viva was leaked way before it's release. I remember it being like a month before of something like that.

OK, I'm a freak with dates and things, I'm one of those weird people, but--Viva leaked on June 4, and it was supposed to come out on June 12 in the UK (which was a Thursday, weirdly enough) and June 17 in the US, so really it was only a little over a week before, which is pretty typical for leaks.

It won't leak until like a week before I think. Having said that, the latest Kanye West/Jay-Z album did not leak at all and the new Red Hot Chili Peppers is a few days until release and it hasn't leaked yet. Maybe record labels have found a way around it for some of their bigger releases?

Chili Peppers' single leaked though...

A single is a totally different ball game to an album... The Chilis album HAS to leak today, because it streams tomorrow, which depending on your definition is the official album release date. If I'm With You (RHCP's album) hasn't leaked by tomorrow afternoon, it has avoided the leak. And even if it does leak, it's already done a very good job avoiding it until now.

Probably

Maybe unless the follow Kanye & Jay-Z's footsteps and use the same production style and block the hackers. Even though it would be a bonus hearing the album early, it would kinda ruin it for me. I'm sure some hacker group out there will get a hold of the album one way or another and they'll release it early/stream it on their website, similar to U2 in 2004 with "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb". I'm just waiting for the damn track listing for now! :)