✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

bearcat1229

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, this is true. Sufjan fans have to stick together hahah. Thanks for letting partake in the leaking buddy festivities...or orgy? I got confused with what's exactly going down.:laugh3:

I think at this point no one has a clue whats going on here!!!! :laugh3:

just a few hours left for the following

Alien Radio, Baw8cc, Blockflote, chommy_16, ColdplayerMálaga, Corkus, FJK_12, GTskilled, JordanHH, LifeInTechniKarel, Nico_cp, RegulusBlack, Rik, Tom8

Sorry, have I missed something, a few hours until what?

Oh sorry. You said "Goodbye guys", so I thought you were breaking up with our buddies thing :lol: ::bigcry:

I'm still in ;)

But it's late night over here and I should go to sleep soon. School tomorrow. Good luck with finding a leak!

It's good that you are in America and Lars and me in Europe, so if it leaks when it's night at your place, we could tell you that it leaked and vice versa. :)

I'm still in ;)

But it's late night over here and I should go to sleep soon. School tomorrow. Good luck with finding a leak!

It's good that you are in America and Lars and me in Europe, so if it leaks when it's night at your place, we could tell you that it leaked and vice versa. :)

THIS. Lets promise to send each other a private message. I am signing off to. School day tomorrow ;)

I'm still in ;)

That's great! Okay, goodbye then. I'll send you a link if the album leak, but I doubt it... Good night!