✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2011. Don't forget to send your card!!

SantaClaus

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I deeply appologise to the person whose Secret Santa I am! I was going to send the card last Saturday! BUT I fell down in my tub and hurt my back, Ive been locked in my apartment and I wasnt allowed or able to move.

Ill send it today! SOOO SOOOO SOOOO SOOOORRRYYY if it arrives after Christmas. I feel sooo bad about it! :(

I deeply appologise to the person whose Secret Santa I am! I was going to send the card last Saturday! BUT I fell down in my tub and hurt my back, Ive been locked in my apartment and I wasnt allowed or able to move.

Ill send it today! SOOO SOOOO SOOOO SOOOORRRYYY if it arrives after Christmas. I feel sooo bad about it! :(

Almost breaking your back - what kind of lame excuse is that :rolleyes: :P

Just kidding! Hope you're on the mend Antonia :kiss:

Last weekend in November...

GET YOUR CARDS IN THE MAIL PEOPLE :whip:

Please try to send them via AIRMAIL as soon as possible

Even cards travelling between the US and Europe are likely to take more than two weeks at this point in the year. Cards heading to or from Latin America will take even longer.

If there is anyone who can't send their card, please let us know this weekend and we'll sort out a sub... don't leave your match hanging!

:elf:

Got home from a week long Thanksgiving break yesterday, and was greeted by my first Christmas card of the season!

Thank you to the lovely Louise (Phoebeo) for the pretty card and extra added bonus pictures of Chris! :heart: :)

109.jpg

110.jpg

Thank you, Louise, and a very Merry Christmas to you! :nice: