✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2011. Don't forget to send your card!!

SantaClaus

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I think Secret Santas are supposed to be well... secret :lol:

Don't panic! I think that it is alright to post this - in particular if the sender knows that the parcel will be late - arrive just in time for Christmas - or maybe not before after Christmas. The poster did not reveal what is in the parcel. So it is still exciting.

I paid for Airsure and according to the tracking it arrived in the destination state yesterday, so hopefully not too much longer for my SS :D

Just got it!

Thanks again, Mich! The card's so sweet, candy's delicious, the Coldplay Q is gorgeous, and the ornament broke during the trip but it must've been very pretty and the thought's what counts. :D Thanks again! :hug:

I got my card a couple days ago! Sorry I didn't post sooner, but I was really busy! It came all the way from Poland! Thank you, Ola (Ola_nyc) it's so pretty and I love all the cards and the present that came with it. You are an awesome artist and you have really pretty hand writing! :)

Here's a picture:

IMG_18161.jpg

Thanks again! I love it!

At midday I received my awesome Christmas card from Jenflor, Texas + a CD with Christmas songs sang by renowned bands + Coldplay's. I was delighted. Thank you so much for the gift! I'm spoiled. :-D

1zp5yc5.jpg

2s0ls9w.jpg

Oh, good! I'm so glad you got it in time. I sent it last Monday, so I was hoping it wouldn't be late. Glad you like it. I'm sure you've got most of the songs on the cd, I just thought it'd be a fun little thing to send along. :) Hope you have a very, very Merry Christmas!! :nice:

Please, my Santa, let me know when you get it! :rolleyes:

EDIT: If you get it... won't you let me know? :P

This! My card should have arrived ages ago. My Secret Santa hasn't posted in a thread on Coldplaying since September. I have a feeling that he/she has recieved it, but not yet posted that they recieved it. I would greatly appreciate if he/she posted that he/she recieved it so that I could have some peace of mind knowing that it arrived.

This! My card should have arrived ages ago. My Secret Santa hasn't posted in a thread on Coldplaying since September. I have a feeling that he/she has recieved it, but not yet posted that they recieved it. I would greatly appreciate if he/she posted that he/she recieved it so that I could have some piece of mind knowing that it arrived.

Same here.