✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2011. Don't forget to send your card!!

SantaClaus

Wow. This Secret Santa thing is so amazing. I'll totally do that next year.

Coldplayers have such a great spirit, it makes me proud to be one :D

EDIT: Oh gosh, I just realized I skipped my 500th post! :o I was really looking forward to it, but now I don't remember which one it was...:cry:

Anyway, this is my 510th post ! Yay! :D :lol:

:lol: I did the same for my 2000th post :P

(which is pretty worse :P)

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent my coldplayer a card 4 weeks ago and I still haven't heard that it was recieved. It was supposed to get there in 5-10 days. I'm kind of worried. :confused:

I sent my card last Monday. It has been one week. I hope she has received it or will very soon. By Friday i'll start to worry.

We have a banner :awesome:

secretsanta.jpg

Thanks, Twisted mind

So cute! Thank you to Twisted Mind :)

Im worried i didnt send enough to my secret santa after seeing all these nice things :( now i feel bad :'(

As others have already said, all we ask is that you send a card, everyone knows not to expect more than that :)

I sent my coldplayer a card 4 weeks ago and I still haven't heard that it was recieved. It was supposed to get there in 5-10 days. I'm kind of worried. :confused:

This is why we nag people to get it sent in plenty of time (well, I nag, Lore politely reminds people :rolleyes: ) Mail often takes a lot longer to arrive at this time of year. Don't panic, I'm sure it will get there :)

I received my secret santa in the mail today! With research papers due and final exams approaching, I had forgotten that I was even participating in this. What a wonderful surprise! Thanks, Liam (wilfu -?)!

Also, I've sent my letter out. :)

I've received my card from Lauren. I think that is "lowxoa" on coldplaying. I am really sorry because I have some trouble to read it. The card comes from the USA. :)

379372_2388916411443_1506816385_32224408_172360073_n.jpg

380551_2388914811403_1506816385_32224407_1481778105_n.jpg

Thank you very much for your lovely card.

That's me :) Sorry my handwriting isn't the greatest lol So glad that you received it!

thankyou inengsol1500 for our secret santa all the way from the Phillipines, its great! :D

A card :D

Y7QLO2XQ5.jpg?p=Y7QLO2XQ5.jpg

A family poster :D

VUFIEXZM5.jpg?p=VUFIEXZM5.jpg

A Manila themed notepad :D

OSDB15K85.jpg?p=OSDB15K85.jpg

Bookmarks :D

JEMR1EBY5.jpg?p=JEMR1EBY5.jpg

thank you :)

:shocked2: i think the package got wet? Sorry bout that! :( but i am glad that you have received it! i was getting nervous already! :laugh3::nice:

There is someone called l0wxo2 on board. Lore will be able to confirm who sent it to you[/color]

:elf:

Yeah, it was her :) her name is Lauren

Thanks.

That's me :) Sorry my handwriting isn't the greatest lol So glad that you received it!

:laugh3: Mine is worse... In fact that was just your name on coldplaying. :P I perfectly understood the rest of the letter. :D Thank you again.

:shocked2: i think the package got wet? Sorry bout that! :( but i am glad that you have received it! i was getting nervous already! :laugh3::nice:

not sure about wet but one of the postmen somewhere bent the corner :( its still awesome though :D

Hi everyone!

Just spoke to Mimixx who sent some non-Santa mail from the UK to the States last month and it hasn't arrived. She contacted her Post Office to ask about the delay and apparently all overseas parcels are subject to extra security checks at the moment. This is going to cause a delay on any mail going to the US and may affect outgoing mail to.

If you haven't got your card in the mail yet, do it today or tomorrow and please try to send it via AIRMAIL

Hi everyone!

Just spoke to Mimixx who sent some non-Santa mail from the UK to the States last month and it hasn't arrived. She contacted her Post Office to ask about the delay and apparently all overseas parcels are subject to extra security checks at the moment. This is going to cause a delay on any mail going to the US and may affect outgoing mail to.

If you haven't got your card in the mail yet, do it today or tomorrow and please try to send it via AIRMAIL

Actually I sent a card with a small gift in the enveloppe. It would have arrived if I hadn't put this gift. It will arrive sooner or later though. Once I sent a calendar to my US penpal and she received it one month later, say in February instead of January ! Thank's for the news.

When you send a Christmas card or any other card, is it OK to write a letter in the card about everything you did the last year and bad things about the people around you? For example, my brother got sick and threw up, or my aunt is in the hospital, etc. Sometimes they make a copied message of this to everyone. If it has nothing to do with Christmas or it is bad news, it makes Christmas seam less good. Do others feel the same way I do about this? Most people don't do this, but there are a few who do.

I think it is great if you want to introduce yourself if the other person doesn't know you well or write about something that the person would be very interested in hearing about like the Coldplay concert you just saw. Also anything about Christmas is great.

Is it better if you want to write about other things, to put it in a seperat letter?

I would like to know because I save lots of my cards and look at them later.

:):santa2::santa3:

Thanks so much to Alison (RedGirl76)!!

Just received it! :)

I got a lovely card, with butterfly confetti that travelled across the Atlantic :D

Also, a wonderful Beatles/Liverpool postcard.

With all this came what seems to be known as Christmas Pudding, which looks sort of odd to me (no offense :lol:). I will be tasting it later :D

Thanks once again Alison, you made my week!

Thanks too all who organised this, it's great fun :D

Here's a [really horrible] picture:

IMG_0074.jpg

upload images