✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2011. Don't forget to send your card!!

SantaClaus

OMIGOSH I just realized I hadn't posted that I got my package!!!

I did indeed get it :D it was from Chommy_16 and it had some AWESOME stuff in it :D I'll post pics soon I just have to wait till my iPod is done charging :D

Yeayyyy Finally:) I was so worried you won't get it before christmas

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Same for me. Maybe it's because my Santa really is very quiet, I haven't seen him/her post on the board at all lately...

I'll wait some more time, if I don't receive any message, I'll send him/her one :confused:

OH DEAR!!! I am soooo sorry Danila I'm a terrible secret santa baby!

I got your MX-themed card in time for Christmas, and I really love it! How could I resist Guy staring at me like that? Haha but it was a little ruined because the sticky thing from the envelope stuck with it as well. But I really appreciate that you made the card by yourself plus added pictures of the adorable boys. I will be posting pictures soon, I'm just really swamped right now!

Happy Christmas to you! :wink:

I got her card the day after I sent her's and was suprised to see we were eachother's SS!

Lore and I have no idea about the matches each other made - that way, we still don't know who our own Secret Santa will be - but every year, it always ends up that one couple are each others matches. It's like destiny is determined to introduce you :laugh3:

OH DEAR!!! I am soooo sorry Danila I'm a terrible secret santa baby!

I got your MX-themed card in time for Christmas, and I really love it! How could I resist Guy staring at me like that? Haha but it was a little ruined because the sticky thing from the envelope stuck with it as well. But I really appreciate that you made the card by yourself plus added pictures of the adorable boys. I will be posting pictures soon, I'm just really swamped right now!

Happy Christmas to you! :wink:

Ooh Ioshi don't worry, what really matters is that you got it! :dance: Hahaha I knew you would've liked at least the front :lol: But I'm glad you like it all! I'm so sorry it got ruined, I hope not too much :disappointed: I guess we'll see when you post the pics... Take your time of course! ;)

Thanks and I hope you had a great Christmas too :)

I got my card from Greeneyes1207, aka Kaleign. Thank you Kaleign. It's so nice. :nice:

Wonderful that it arrived (it is from the USA, right)?

the postman called and he told me there's something for me at the post office, probably it's the secret santa thing :awesome:

That sounds great. :)

Nothing for me yet, but then I have that to look forward to (I hope).

I am glad you like and it finally got there. hope you have a wonderful New Year!!

I was awoke this morning with the news that I had received a letter from the US! Thankyou to the lovely Ann (brkwall33) for her wonderful card, it really did brighten up my morning :D

Lore and I have no idea about the matches each other made - that way, we still don't know who our own Secret Santa will be - but every year, it always ends up that one couple are each others matches. It's like destiny is determined to introduce you :laugh3:

Wow! Must really be destiny :)

I am so glad my card arrived and you like it. The bird you sent me looked quite lovely on my "Adventskranz" (wreath with candles), it was glittering so nicely!

So I received my card today! my Secret Santa sent me some perfume samples :gorgeous:, a christmas tree shaped card (with a Jonny pic in it :dazzled:) a London Postcard :awesome: and some candy :D

Thanks Raphaele :kiss: everything is lovely and I really liked it :kiss:

here's a picture

2011-12-29210831.jpg

I have great news! :D The person who I sent my package to told me yesterday that he had received it two weeks ago, which is great because it arrived on time for Christmas! :D What a relief! I was starting to think that it was lost or something :worried2:

And this morning the postman brought me a lovely letter from the United States. Thank you so much MXColdplayObsessed! :nice:

I'm a few days late posting this, but I recieved a beautiful package from Nadina in Romania on Dec 28th when I got back from visiting my Grandparents in Arkansas :) Thank you so much! I love the snowman ornament. It is now on my Christmas tree. Sadly his foot got a little broken in delivery, but I love it still. I thought your card was beautiful too. Did you make it? Thanks again. :) Here are some pictures.

405540_10150515703278728_562308727_8661238_1798894532_n.jpg

405641_10150515702968728_562308727_8661232_921756903_n.jpg

378140_10150515703058728_562308727_8661233_1643642840_n.jpg

397237_10150515703143728_562308727_8661235_1405024422_n.jpg

BTW, Fedex attempted to deliver my package a few days ago but according to the report, there was a delay with the security personnel at the recipient's location and they could not deliver. Apparently they will re-attempt the deliver. Hopefully before Christmas!

I think you are my SS:) I phoned Fedex one week ago and the package is lost somewhere in France... I'm going to call them again today.

So I received my card today! my Secret Santa sent me some perfume samples :gorgeous:, a christmas tree shaped card (with a Jonny pic in it :dazzled:) a London Postcard :awesome: and some candy :D

Thanks Raphaele :kiss: everything is lovely and I really liked it :kiss:

here's a picture

2011-12-29210831.jpg

best news ever to begin the year!

Happy New year everyone:)

edit : just called Fedex, no news yet:(

I'm a few days late posting this, but I recieved a beautiful package from Nadina in Romania on Dec 28th when I got back from visiting my Grandparents in Arkansas :) Thank you so much! I love the snowman ornament. It is now on my Christmas tree. Sadly his foot got a little broken in delivery, but I love it still. I thought your card was beautiful too. Did you make it? Thanks again. :) Here are some pictures.

405540_10150515703278728_562308727_8661238_1798894532_n.jpg

405641_10150515702968728_562308727_8661232_921756903_n.jpg

378140_10150515703058728_562308727_8661233_1643642840_n.jpg

397237_10150515703143728_562308727_8661235_1405024422_n.jpg

I am so glad you received it! I was starting to get worried thinking the card got lost or that I had written the wrong adress... But it's great to know I had nothing to worry about :D I am really happy that you liked the snowman and the card (yes, I made it - I like getting crafty at times :) )!

I wish you and all the Coldplaying folks a wonderful New Year! :)

I've been checking my mail everyday but haven't received a card yet. I am moving out of state in two weeks but since I gave out my parents address, it will no problem if it arrives after I move.

Me too...every single day!But still nothing...:(

And also my card hasn't arrived yet...or I haven't been informed for its arrival.

I am going to Switzerland on Tuesday and I really want to get something before I leave...