✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2011. Don't forget to send your card!!

SantaClaus

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just received my little package from my Secret Santa (Alison - redgirl76) who funnily enough is Santa here in coldplaying.com (or who organizes this amazing exchange of gifts).

As you will be able to see in the picture, I receive an amazing Liverpool postcard, plus the Christmas card itself (with a VIVA butterfly included). As if that was not enough, my Secret Santa also sent me a rich and nutty Christmas pudding from Sainsbury's, so I guess I will be having quite an English Christmas down here in Venezuela.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/706/cpss.jpg/

Once again, a HUGEEEEEEE thanks to my Secret Santa, I hope all the best for her and her family this Christmas and in 2012. It is a delight to receive a little gift from abroad and I think this is one of the best ideas around here in the forum, where we come almost every day each year to read and see what Coldplay is up to...

I really hope everyone receives their postcards in due time and I wish you guys the best holidays and 2012 possible. Take care!

Hey all you amazing people,

I had the pleasure of receiving my card towards the end of November and it was absolutely wonderful. I was super busy and couldn't actually determine the username of the generous soul who sent it, but I did immediately post a picture to Facebook!!!

38336910150428670338114.jpg

That being said, if someone could please let me know who my Santa was, I would love for him/her to know that I have not only received it but LOVED it :)

Merry Christmas,

Jeff

I got my Secret Santa card from FixYouGirl a while ago, but couldn't open it until a few days ago since it was sent to my house and I was away at school!

She sent me an awesome personalized Coldplay card and a souvenir from Paris (a bottle opener/magnet) that I will def be using!

Here's a link to the picture!: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/805/dscn4507z.jpg/

I'm delighted you've enjoyed the card and the gift. ;)

2gww8so.jpg

I had the pleasure of receiving my card towards the end of November and it was absolutely wonderful. I was super busy and couldn't actually determine the username of the generous soul who sent it, but I did immediately post a picture to Facebook!!!

38336910150428670338114.jpg

That being said, if someone could please let me know who my Santa was, I would love for him/her to know that I have not only received it but LOVED it :)

Merry Christmas,

Jeff

You got an autograph? :o

Awesome present. :wacky:

i've got my card from a far far away counrty : Philippines. ,

221220111282.jpg

this card really made me so happy today, because i was so tired & sad :/ now i'm still reading it again and again :)

thank you sparkle!

-although i don't celebrate christmas, it was nice to be part of this event :nice:

wishing you merry christmas & happy new year :santa:

*i hope that my secret santa would get her card as soon as possible!!!! it's almost Christmas, and i sent my card just 1 month ago..!!

Today I got a lovely surprise all the way from USA.

Jamie (aka Greeneyed spotlight) - thank you so much! You made my day.

The card is lovely and the glittery dove looks gorgeous hanging on my Christmas tree .

Sending you a big Christmas HUG!

christmas_hug.gif

Merry Christmas Everyone!

i am on my way to zagreb. Sitting in my car and trying to dance because of happiness :D thank you very very very much zachary from canada (dont know your nick. My letter is in bag). I got great birthday/christmas presents. First of all maple syrup! I always wanted to try one but its quite expensive in croatia...now i cant wait for making wafles and pancakes :))) then some candies which i cant wait to try in lovely cup and christmas bag. And the most important thing coldplay dvd from toronto made by him. I will watch it next week when i get back home. Zach thanks a lot and just for the record i was opening my present about 20mins because of strong ducktape :D you can imagine me opening in front of 4 people and all that noise/sound haha. Kisses everyone

OMG I finally got something in the mail today, just in time for Xmas, it's a miracle hehe :ecstatic:

I am so happy, Jeff, my Secret Santa, sent me 2 american caps (my dad already stole one from me ahahahaha), a beautiful book about Christmas with an audio CD in it, and a gorgeous Christmas card!! He even took the time to write en english AND in french, this is lovely!!

I'm very grateful and hope that the ones that are still waiting for their card will receive it quickly Xx

i am on my way to zagreb. Sitting in my car and trying to dance because of happiness :D thank you very very very much zachary from canada (dont know your nick. My letter is in bag). I got great birthday/christmas presents. First of all maple syrup! I always wanted to try one but its quite expensive in croatia...now i cant wait for making wafles and pancakes :))) then some candies which i cant wait to try in lovely cup and christmas bag. And the most important thing coldplay dvd from toronto made by him. I will watch it next week when i get back home. Zach thanks a lot and just for the record i was opening my present about 20mins because of strong ducktape :D you can imagine me opening in front of 4 people and all that noise/sound haha. Kisses everyone

Aww I'm so happy you got it for Christmas, you seemed really worried and I wanted to tell you it was coming but couldn't :lol:

Glad you liked it!

Merry Christmas! :santa:

Oh and sorry about the duct tape :lol:

I just wanted to make sure it didn't get banged around too much on the way there :)

I finally heard from my Secret Santa! Thank you, Tomas, for the lovely postcard all the way from the Czech Republic! I'm going to try to translate the text on the postcard to see what the printed greeting means! Thank you again.

Sadly, though, it doesn't look as if my person received their card yet. I promise you, I sent it over two weeks ago. I'm sorry you won't get it for Christmas but I hope you still enjoy it when you do.

Robin

Today my card arrived! A beautiful card from USA including a lovely bird as Christmas ornament and a picture of Chris :)

Thank you VivaLaKelly! :kiss:

approved by german customs: ;)

PC230001.jpg

PC230003.jpg

PC230004.jpg

I was somewhat surprised that my Secret Santa is the same that I sent my card to - though she did not mention wether she got mine.

Merry Christmas,

Jeff

Did your person also come from France by any chance? My lovely Secret Santa didn't leave their username for me to respond to either, sadly. And its looks like we received similar gifts :D

Pics under the spoiler tag

IMG-20111129-00214-2.jpg

IMG-20111129-00215.jpg

I put the pics on my dorm wall right away :D

IMG-20111129-00216.jpg

Thank you so much Secret Santa! Now come out of hiding so I can thank you properly! <3

...Also, I hope my person got their card. I sent it almost a month ago now... :(