✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2011. Don't forget to send your card!!

SantaClaus

This! My card should have arrived ages ago. My Secret Santa hasn't posted in a thread on Coldplaying since September. I have a feeling that he/she has recieved it, but not yet posted that they recieved it. I would greatly appreciate if he/she posted that he/she recieved it so that I could have some peace of mind knowing that it arrived.

yup, same here :( that person didn't post anything since the begining of november. i sent it 3 weeks ago, so (s)he ;) probably got it already...

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My card is two and a half weeks on its way now, and my secret santa hasn't posted in 5 months :uhoh:

Some of people out there are at university. As a result, they give their home address instead of their college's. If they go back home once a month, no wonder you don't hear from them that often. They poke their nose on this thread from time to time only even though they've participated to the Christmas cards event.:thinking:

OMG!!!! I AM NOT WORTHY..... My Secret santa, Nicole, AKA "aniskywalker" sent me a Christmas card AND the SETLIST from her very first Coldplay concert..... This was absolutely an awesome surprise!!!!! Thank-You so very much, I will post pics tomorrow, or possibly later tonight!!!! Thank-You so much!!!!!!! I am gonna frame it and put it on my Coldplay shrine wall in the Den!!!!

OMG!!!! I AM NOT WORTHY..... My Secret santa, Nicole, AKA "aniskywalker" sent me a Christmas card AND the SETLIST from her very first Coldplay concert..... This was absolutely an awesome surprise!!!!! Thank-You so very much, I will post pics tomorrow, or possibly later tonight!!!! Thank-You so much!!!!!!! I am gonna frame it and put it on my Coldplay shrine wall in the Den!!!!

I'm glad you like it :)

I would really like to send you such a great package as you for me last year, but it is impossible for me in moment...

Holy poop I got my package!! I already received it yesterday, but couldn't take any pictures because my camera had its bitch-mode activated again <___<

Anyway, PICTURE TIME! :dance:

NumbersGirl just send me the most fantastic, brilliant, candy-loaded and Will Champion approved package (A PACKAGE!!!) E V E R.

Like seriously

Explosion_by_LedMaiden.gif

Alright, so here's what I got that almost made me go bonkers in front of my family which was totally not embarrassing at all:

I got THIS huge thing in the morning:

1.jpg

And opened it quite carefully, to get this:

2.jpg

which I opened as well to get THIS:

3.jpg

HOLY JESUS ON A CRACKER! I mean, I've never got so much epic stuff from a person that barely knows me? :uhoh: I was just (and still am) overwhelmed by all that lovely stuff that was in the package!

There's bubblegum, green christmas trees that you can actually eat! (I thought they were made of foam rubber for a moment, sorry! :lol:) CANDY, chocolate, sand from the beautiful lake Michigan, a magnet, a cute Snowman sock filled with even more candy and a little colourfull box with other tasty stuff inside!

First I opened the absolutely lovely selfmade letters (and I knew it was NumbersGirls/Carrie the second I saw the WILL CHAMPION SEAL OF APPROVAL, that's so hilarious! :lol:)

Very nice and textured envelope :surprised:

4.jpg

Pretty letter inside, also approved of Mister Champion :charming:

5.jpg

AwwwWWWW!!! Man that was such a lovely read in the morning, totally made my day! :cheesy: I had a goofy grin on my face the whole time reading the letter...

6.jpg

And I believe the Butterflies are all hand-cut out off cool looking and sparkly paper, what an effort! :stunned:

7.jpg

The second lovely card, with butterflies on it, I wish I could read notes, so that I knew what song is on that paper! :lol:

8.jpg

:wacky:!!

Then it was time to look inside this:

9.jpg

Looks like sweeeeeeet candy to me :wideeyed:

10.jpg

AND THERE'S EVEN MOAR CANDY THAN I THOUGHT, WHAT A BLISS, AHAHAHA! :awesome: ... is it bad that I've already eaten half of it? :shy:

So, that's about it. Thank you SO much Carrie, I don't even know what to say here... maybe I should just send you a letter back and tell you how absolutely amazing you are for doing this. :)

Holy poop I got my package!! I already received it yesterday, but couldn't take any pictures because my camera had its bitch-mode activated again <___<

Anyway, PICTURE TIME! :dance:

NumbersGirl just send me the most fantastic, brilliant, candy-loaded and Will Champion approved package (A PACKAGE!!!) E V E R.

Like seriously

Explosion_by_LedMaiden.gif

Alright, so here's what I got that almost made me go bonkers in front of my family which was totally not embarrassing at all:

I got THIS huge thing in the morning:

1.jpg

And opened it quite carefully, to get this:

2.jpg

which I opened as well to get THIS:

3.jpg

HOLY JESUS ON A CRACKER! I mean, I've never got so much epic stuff from a person that barely knows me? :uhoh: I was just (and still am) overwhelmed by all that lovely stuff that was in the package!

There's bubblegum, green christmas trees that you can actually eat! (I thought they were made of foam rubber for a moment, sorry! :lol:) CANDY, chocolate, sand from the beautiful lake Michigan, a magnet, a cute Snowman sock filled with even more candy and a little colourfull box with other tasty stuff inside!

First I opened the absolutely lovely selfmade letters (and I knew it was NumbersGirls/Carrie the second I saw the WILL CHAMPION SEAL OF APPROVAL, that's so hilarious! :lol:)

Very nice and textured envelope :surprised:

4.jpg

Pretty letter inside, also approved of Mister Champion :charming:

5.jpg

AwwwWWWW!!! Man that was such a lovely read in the morning, totally made my day! :cheesy: I had a goofy grin on my face the whole time reading the letter...

6.jpg

And I believe the Butterflies are all hand-cut out off cool looking and sparkly paper, what an effort! :stunned:

7.jpg

The second lovely card, with butterflies on it, I wish I could read notes, so that I knew what song is on that paper! :lol:

8.jpg

:wacky:!!

Then it was time to look inside this:

9.jpg

Looks like sweeeeeeet candy to me :wideeyed:

10.jpg

AND THERE'S EVEN MOAR CANDY THAN I THOUGHT, WHAT A BLISS, AHAHAHA! :awesome: ... is it bad that I've already eaten half of it? :shy:

So, that's about it. Thank you SO much Carrie, I don't even know what to say here... maybe I should just send you a letter back and tell you how absolutely amazing you are for doing this. :)

:awesome: :o OMG!!!:stunned:This is beyond fantastic!!!AMAZING,EPIC,UNBELIEVABLE!I'm so jealous :( Carrie you're the best Secret Santa ever and you Thalia the most lucky one !

I sent my card on 28th of November and I have no news yet...I'm starting to get worried that it might got lost...:( And I haven't received a card too..