✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Recorded instrumental version of Charlie Brown on Sky Sports

R_Burns

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow - i was wrong about the piano part at the end - it sounded like an improv opening to Life is for living, but it definitely adds a nice a little piano outro which is vintage Coldplay - Sounds good, wasn't too high on Charlie Brown being the next single, but I think based on this recording it may do well as the 3rd or 4th single from the album. Definitely AC crowd for sure will like this. I really like the enoxification of these songs which i'm assuming is the beginning part of the song with child like voices or ? whatever you want to call it.

Yes, I think it's great! I believe the Oracle said that's Chris's voice, only sped up. :cool:

(Sped up, speeded up??)

...And it's ok you said we couldn't reason. :P

well here the musics of charlie Brown christmas, and none of it seem like Charlie Brown Outtro

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t8TjidUL0c]The Peanuts Christmas Music - YouTube[/ame]

Could the outtro of CB be the Intro of another song, because it woud be a great song with that piano instrumental...

Great to hear it and I think it sounds awesome, but I feel a bit disappointed that this is the way we hear it first. Why make it available to Sky at this stage? Who allowed this to happen...it's just a bit naff to hear a great song like this for the first time played on a meaningless advert. The band have plenty of time to make money from the album/tracks in the coming years, I just don't get how they could make such a booboo : (

EVERYONE ASK THE ORACLE!

Just to make sure that it is the studio version (Because it seems so).

October, come soon or we'll have a big, BIG argument...

Has CB made anybody else be moved?! XD

If Paradise is as good as CB I'll die before i can buy the new album.

Sure I'd come to the Earth to get MYLO XYLOTO.