✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Recorded instrumental version of Charlie Brown on Sky Sports

R_Burns

It would be very silly to predict the structure of the studio version on a montage! Does anyone fear if the song is really only 20 seconds long? Maybe that is the real track - the lyrics being Sky Sport's Saturday evening schedule?!

Haha exactly.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i watched it, so glad we won!!!! I didnt hear Charlie Brown though, what bit was it?

it was before kick off when they were showing the statistics of liverpool's record against arsenal in the premier league and then in the emirates. Great game, great result, great Suarez, great King Kenny!!!

Guest howyousawtheworld
it was before kick off when they were showing the statistics of liverpool's record against arsenal in the premier league and then in the emirates. Great game, great result, great Suarez, great King Kenny!!!

This!

I don't know if this should be in a new thread but anyways, i'm watching Sky1 now and i heard the song Charlie Brown. at first i wasn't sure but then i heard 'all the boys, all the girls" it sounded amazing though. The music was so clear and was used to show some of the new tv shows on Sky1/HD

I don't know if this should be in a new thread but anyways, i'm watching Sky1 now and i heard the song Charlie Brown. at first i wasn't sure but then i heard 'all the boys, all the girls" it sounded amazing though. The music was so clear and was used to show some of the new tv shows on Sky1/HD

It sounded like a studio version??

I think so, i wasn't sure at first at the beginning it had that similar noise ( i don't know the technical term for that noise) you hear at the usual live festivals then i heard the instruments and then it was the lyrics "all the boys, all the girls"! So i was sure it was Charlie Brown

Someone who has access to Sky1 please watch it and have record ready during the adverts? :P

I think so, i wasn't sure at first at the beginning it had that similar noise ( i don't know the technical term for that noise) you hear at the usual live festivals then i heard the instruments and then it was the lyrics "all the boys, all the girls"! So i was sure it was Charlie Brown

Did it have any noticeable vocal effects?