✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Paradise Listening Party - 7:50 A.M UK Time (Real time CHATROOM embedded in first post!)

Mark

Especially for those of us who don't celebrate Christmas :lol:

I wonder what CP'ers are gonna call the 24th if 1 single=Christmas level excitement?

Indeed, right with you. You can imagine how excited I was about the EP. Man, I couldn't sleep a wink that night.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

asdfkhwefa.;alsjkh

That's 1:50 AM for me :shifty: Dumb school. Too late to stay up and too early to wake up. /rage

Anyone know what time Paradise will be available to buy on iTunes?

Same time for me. I totally am staying up, despite school. Some things are more important. :cool:

I'l bet that it will be up on iTunes within an hour of airplay. ETIAW was put up really quickly after it was aired.

In an attempt to clean up the MX subforum Mods, perhaps we could merge this thread and the other one that is basically the same thing :)

Just a suggestion.

Yes I just noticed that, will do that now.

But as a reminder (to everyone), the better way for people to suggest it is make use of the report post/thread feature instead of randomly saying it in a thread hoping that a mod will happen to notice the comment.

I will probably not be staying up til' 1:50, but i will go to bed at 8 PM pm Sunday, and wake up at 4:30 am, feed the dogs, get ready for school, and from 5:## (something) to 6:30 i will give several listens to it

What the hell time do you have to go to school if you get up at 4:30am?! :stunned:

My first class is at 7:30. I'll stop complaining!

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got a but excited until about 10pm last night, because I actually thought the first radio play was this morning until I saw it say September 12, anyway i am kind of expecting a Mylo XYLOTO tracklisting announcement, and a MX Tour announcement today, what do you guys think.

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got a but excited until about 10pm last night, because I actually thought the first radio play was this morning until I saw it say September 12, anyway i am kind of expecting a Mylo XYLOTO tracklisting announcement, and a MX Tour announcement today, what do you guys think.

Tracklisting: Any day now (I'm betting Monday)

Tour: Doubtful

Yes I just noticed that, will do that now.

But as a reminder (to everyone), the better way for people to suggest it is make use of the report post/thread feature instead of randomly saying it in a thread hoping that a mod will happen to notice the comment.

Thanks, didn't know that :)