✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Paradise Listening Party - 7:50 A.M UK Time (Real time CHATROOM embedded in first post!)

Mark

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be 1:50 in the morning here... which is not ideal. I don't know how I'm going to get through the day with it. I'll be so excited I won't be able to concentrate on what my teachers say!

1:50am for me too! But I'm staying up :)

I usually don't go to bed till about 2am anyway :uhoh:

Eh, I'll be a zombie the next day if I stay up, plus I have a varsity golf tournament to go to so Coach probably wouldn't be very happy if I epically fail because I pulled an all-nighter. :\

I'll wake up a half-hour early on Monday so I can get it downloaded before school and listen to it on the way to the tournament :D

I'm thinking the same now, I won't be able to concentrate in school anyways if I don't hear that song because I'll just be thinking about it. :lol:

That's what I was thinking. I'm going to die in school if it's been released and I haven't heard it. I'm thinking I'll get up at 2:50, listen to it, then go back to bed. :freak:

Eh, I'll be a zombie the next day if I stay up, plus I have a varsity golf tournament to go to so Coach probably wouldn't be very happy if I epically fail because I pulled an all-nighter. :\

I'll wake up a half-hour early on Monday so I can get it downloaded before school and listen to it on the way to the tournament :D

Red bull my friend :cool: