✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

It's clear: "Paradise" - made for new, not old fans

tauiwi

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't think they made it just for new fans, but I'm sure they hope to attract some. It is their job, after all,lol.

Yeah, fair enough. Not everyone who doesn't love every song is a 'hater' or not as big a fan as those that love every song. But there are a few (I've seen some on FB) who say since the new stuff sucks, all of Coldplay now sucks, and that makes me crazy! I wouldn't call them 'fans' at all even though some used to.

Even I don't love every song, and I'm as big a Coldplay fan as you'll meet. :)

EDIT: Your user title made me LOL, Thalia! :lol:

Exactly!! Have you seen the way they're promoting the album? I wouldn't be surprised if they release coldplay action figures.

oh yes !

or they can also buy badges like on their clothes (some young girls in festival wanted it this summer !!)

or watchs (as someone asked oracle - casio g shock ;))

or shoes with colored "lacets"

Old fan here - Pre Parachutes days to boot - Love the new direction, and the new songs esp. ETIAW, Paradise, MM, HLH, MX, CB, UATW - still reserving judgment about POC.

But am glad Coldplay is changing and evolving their sound into different realms, would have been disappointed if they kept rehashing the same sound and song ideas - very thankful for Eno pushing them into other creative spaces - his influence and contribution really add to the song - love the ethereal ambient sounds he's clearly added to the songs released so far. Can't wait to hear the rest of the album

Viva La Coldplay - Now the old coldplay is dead, long live the coldplay... j/k love past and present Coldplay...