✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto Limited Edition Release Date 12/12/11!

gotcheese2768

You should try to contact with digital stores: https://store.digitalstores.co.uk/coldplay/contact.html

I ordered mine through Merch, and it seems they say 3 weeks is the maximum time for international orders, with 4-10 business days been the optimum delivery time. (It's only been 8 business days really since it was shipped (lots of public holidays here around Xmas and the such)- I'll give it until the end of the week before I start kicking down doors.

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: did all of you order it using courier?

Still haven't received it, so just wanted to understand if it's me being paranoid about our stupid postal service or not :disappointed:

Io l'ho ricevuto alla fine di dicembre e mi è arrivato con la posta inglese.

Comunque, conoscendo la (scarsa :dozey: ) efficienza dei nostri corrieri manderei una mail per chiedere spiegazioni :)

Eh no, io ho ordinato spedizione normale, non con corriere..che palle, facevo prima a ordinarla su amazon.it, mi costava uguale e non pagavo le spese di spedizione

Anch'io ho ordinato con spedizione normale ed è per questo che manderei una mail :)

E nell'email mi riporteranno quanto è scritto nel loro sito

We will send you an email when your order is shipped. From this date, here is a rough guide to how long it should take for you to receive your order:

Europe

Approximately 4-7 working days

Please note that this is a guide only and should not be interpreted as a guarantee of delivery time.

We cannot consider an order “lost” until 28 days have passed since the shipping date.

Dato che ci sono state le feste di mezzo alla fine sono passati solo 13 giorni lavorativi, indi per cui me tocca aspettare : (

Guest AlbaCT42!

In fnac also have the pop-up for 79,99 € :stunned: is much more expensive

http://musica.fnac.es/a690799/Coldplay-Mylo-Xyloto-Edicion-Box-Set-sin-especificar?PID=6&Mn=-1&Ra=-28&To=0&Nu=11&Fr=0

That picture in your sig is cool, where did you find it?

Here is the link :)

http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa327/coldplayspacee/Capturadepantallacompleta17092011101048pmbmp.jpg

I have ordered it an it cost 75€ (delivery included) by web: the difference is only 4€

Question: did all of you order it using courier?

Still haven't received it, so just wanted to understand if it's me being paranoid about our stupid postal service or not :disappointed:

I ordered mine with Royal Mail and it arrived a week ago... and I was paranoid about it being lost so I can perfectly understand you :confused: