✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto Limited Edition Release Date 12/12/11!

gotcheese2768

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine arrived today. It's awesome.

Out of curiosity, has anyone else experienced any printing weirdness? My CB, UATW and Will drumming pages are all printed upside down. I'm guessing this isn't an artistic choice...

My order arrived, but I probably won't get to see it in person for another month or more!

Just think, if yours is printed wrong it will be an even bigger collectible later on. Gotta get that signed too! Okay, yes, I'll admit it. I have been watching waaaay too much Storage Wars lately.

Out of curiosity, has anyone else experienced any printing weirdness? My CB, UATW and Will drumming pages are all printed upside down. I'm guessing this isn't an artistic choice...

I didn't notice anything like that. I'm sure you could call or email where it was ordered from and let them know it's defective.

Mine are all right-side up. :confused:

Got mine today as well; worth every penny. One thing I noticed, though: DLIBYH isn't really mentioned anywhere (other than the lyrics page of course). Every other song is mentioned a few times here and there, and many of them have altered lyrics that are pretty fascinating, but unless I skimmed over it, DLIBYH is really nowhere to be seen. Curious.

Got mine today as well; worth every penny. One thing I noticed, though: DLIBYH isn't really mentioned anywhere (other than the lyrics page of course). Every other song is mentioned a few times here and there, and many of them have altered lyrics that are pretty fascinating, but unless I skimmed over it, DLIBYH is really nowhere to be seen. Curious.

Indeed it isn't, as well as Up In Flames, but this may be explainable given that it was the last song they had written for the album.

Roadie#42, blog 142, spetember 9: DLIBYH though, arrived almost at the end of recording - and by all accounts came together very quickly indeed.

That could explain

Roadie#42, blog 142, spetember 9: DLIBYH though, arrived almost at the end of recording - and by all accounts came together very quickly indeed.

That could explain

Oh, so that explains my problems with it. :D

It's the only song I really have issues with, things I would change.

I feel it's too loud (Chris is too silent) but it lacks substance (since it insists upon itself).

Politik is loud but perfect.

^:nod: I like it, don't love....it seems like a very fast Glass Of Water and a bit confuse

Good point about DLIBYH arriving late. I remembered UIF being a late addition; I guess DLIBYH just got overshadowed since UIF went live first.

DLIBYH arrived at the end of the recording, UIF after the recording was done