✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto Limited Edition Release Date 12/12/11!

gotcheese2768

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and other two people living close to each other haven't it received yet, and we live much closer to the UK than you, though it's strange that you haven't received an email when they dispatched it. Did you check your account to see if it's really been shipped? Or you may want to email them and be sure that it is indeed on its way to you : )

Me and other two people living close to each other haven't it received yet, and we live much closer to the UK than you, though it's strange that you haven't received an email when they dispatched it. Did you check your account to see if it's really been shipped? Or you may want to email them and be sure that it is indeed on its way to you : )

I have no idea if it has or not been shipped, but I didn't get any email :\ I think I'm going to check on the website to look for more information.. :( thank you and I hope you and your friend get your albums soon :lol:

has anyone else not gotten it yet? :( i'm starting to get really concerned.. i didn't receive any email about it being shipped :cry:

See the order status at the web and if it puts ''processed'' that means it's all done and you only have to wait until it arrives.

If you haven't received an e-mail that means it hasn't been shipped or you hasn't completed the process to buy it, because at the moment you finish they send you an e-mail and on it a link to download the MP3 version and the bill, and when the product is shipped they send you another one to let you know it

See the order status at the web and if it puts ''processed'' that means it's all done and you only have to wait until it arrives.

If you haven't received an e-mail that means it hasn't been shipped or you hasn't completed the process to buy it, because at the moment you finish they send you an e-mail and on it a link to download the MP3 version and the bill, and when the product is shipped they send you another one to let you know it

I think it just hasn't been shipped then, because I got these emails and the one that they say the release date changed to December 19th.. :( thank you very much, I'm going to check the other status now :nice:

I think it just hasn't been shipped then, because I got these emails and the one that they say the release date changed to December 19th.. :( thank you very much, I'm going to check the other status now :nice:

When did you order it? I did it on 4th January and it came yesterday

It's strange, because if you go to the store it says ''in stock'' :confused:

When did you order it? I did it on 4th January and it came yesterday

It's strange, because if you go to the store it says ''in stock'' :confused:

woww :o i ordered it back in september, I don't recall exactly, it was as soon as it came out :(

woww :o i ordered it back in september, I don't recall exactly, it was as soon as it came out :(

Send an e-mail to them, if it hasn't arrive yet is because it is lost, but they can refund you the money or maybe send another one.

They also recommend to go to the post office and ask for it, as I have read here, there was an user that had the same problem and it was on the post office.

Send an e-mail to them, if it hasn't arrive yet is because it is lost, but they can refund you the money or maybe send another one.

They also recommend to go to the post office and ask for it, as I have read here, there was an user that had the same problem and it was on the post office.

Aw, that's sad :\ I think I'll try emailing them :( but thank you for the information,anyway :nice:

Aw, that's sad :\ I think I'll try emailing them :( but thank you for the information,anyway :nice:

it was a pleasure helping a Coldplayer :)

This question goes for everyone: Any of you have had problems with the MP3 link? Mine was broken and they said they are fixing it because there was a problem :confused:

Já teve alguma resposta?? Vc disse que pediu na pré-venda né, vc recebeu a fatura pra pagar? Se recebeu é porque a compra foi realizada, e eles já têm o produto em estoque. Deve ter acontecido alguma coisa com seu pedido...

Does anyone have a problem with the vinyl?

There is a strange sound on my vinyl, like there is very loud wind blowing outside. I tested it on two different players, and it definitely is in the vinyl. I complained to the customer service and received a totally new box, but I have the same problem.

So I wonder if anybody else heard it?

• 2 weeks later...
Got it today but

P1050041.jpg

:(

I finally got mine today! (It was in my local post office for over 10 days! :shifty:) and mine is a lot more beaten up than that :( But it's a very long way from there so... I'm just happy it arrived and the book is intact!

I ordered my copy in September... it came to december 19th and it hadn't arrived, I emailed them a a few days later and they told me it'd been 'refused delivery at my door' which is a complete lie. They then gave me a voucher to buy a new one, but made me pay postage again, its now almost february, and I still haven't got it! Digital Stores are useless and their customer service is crap! Rather annoyed at the moment.