✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto Limited Edition Release Date 12/12/11!

gotcheese2768

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still waiting for my pop up-editon :cry: ...and now I see that you can also order it from amazon :(

[ame=http://www.amazon.de/Xyloto-Special-Picture-Vinyl-Pop-Up/dp/B00692ASTQ/ref=sr_1_sc_2?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1325773701&sr=1-2-spell]Mylo Xyloto (Special CD, Picture Vinyl, Pop-Up Book Edition): Coldplay: Amazon.de: Musik[/ame]

Hey I'm relativiely new to the site so nice to meet you all. Would any of you who bought the pop up album recommend getting it? Like is it worth it? Thanks

First of all WELCOME :D Great username :awesome: and as you can see Nikola loves (worships ? ) you already :lol:

I think it's great. Though if you don't want to be disappointed there are a few details I think you should know first:

- The excerpts from Chris' notebook are small pictures of some pages of it, so if you take it I would advise you to take a flashlight and something to help you see very very small things, so that you can get every detail

- The stencils aren't plastic, so apparently you can't use them several times, or be careful :\

- It's just one book : the artwork is in the book, and the book is 64 pages. Just saying this in case you'd be mislead by their description, which could suggest that there's another book containing the art work :uhoh:

For the rest & overall I think it's AMAZING, and as a fan I totally recommend you to buy it...but I thought it was a limited edition, so, are you sure you can still buy it ? :thinking: