✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto Limited Edition Release Date 12/12/11!

gotcheese2768

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's about 80€ in total and about 15€ shipping to here, Slovenia. But I've still ordered it, I don't care! This could be para-para-para-dise! :D

Seriously, it's gonna come with 320kbps mp3s on October 24, and the limited version will have some cool stuff - I'm just sorry they couldn't add a t-shirt with graffiti from the album cover!

I've ordered my copy. I've just spoke to my parents and said could I have it as a Christmas present, so that's what I have. :dance:

In all seriousness though, there is a lot of things included with that and I have no doubt that it will become a collectors item one day. Even if I haven't liked a lot in the Mylo Xyloto era thus far, I still want something exclusive. And I'm still a Coldplayer at heart

I am not sure whether this is limited or just deluxe...I think it will be made to order and that´s why it comes out in December, but what do I know :)

I pre-ordered and will wrap it when it arrives and will open on Christmas eve. It´s gonna be sweeeeeet! Just hope the mp3 are high quality!

I am not sure whether this is limited or just deluxe...I think it will be made to order and that´s why it comes out in December, but what do I know :)

I pre-ordered and will wrap it when it arrives and will open on Christmas eve. It´s gonna be sweeeeeet! Just hope the mp3 are high quality!

I think this is kind annoying waiting until December for an album that we already waited so long for. They are forcing you to buy multiple copies. I know you don't have to but if you want the album you buy it on the release day. Then what happens if you just wanted the limited edition version? you spend another $90 part of that being for another copy of the CD/Digital download/Vinyl. The real reason it's arriving late is so they don't go and make a few thousand copies and then realize no one is buying it and they lose money...

Sorry if I sound angry, I think Coldplay is a great band but this is annoying.

I think I might put it under the tree as well, after all I did use the parents credit card for it.

I think this is kind annoying waiting until December for an album that we already waited so long for. They are forcing you to buy multiple copies. I know you don't have to but if you want the album you buy it on the release day. Then what happens if you just wanted the limited edition version? you spend another $90 part of that being for another copy of the CD/Digital download/Vinyl. The real reason it's arriving late is so they don't go and make a few thousand copies and then realize no one is buying it and they lose money...

Sorry if I sound angry, I think Coldplay is a great band but this is annoying.

It seems you get the edition in December. But you get the audio files downloadable when the album is out which is pretty good.