✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CD Colour

SamH

Well since we're all bored I thought I'd throw something out there.

I wonder if MX will break the tradition of having a simple black disc. This is by far the most colourful artwork they've ever done so this would be the most logical time to break that tradition.

What do you guys think?

I wonder if MX will break the tradition of having a simple black disc. This is by far the most colourful artwork they've ever done so this would be the most logical time to break that tradition.

What do you guys think?

X&Y was blue.

What do you guys think?

ETIAW CD single was white, so i'm gonna stick out like a sore thumb and say white CD with blue writing!:lol:

MAYBE, they'll do what Scout Niblett did and release only 100 copies of the album and each version of a song is custom and different than each one who bought a another copy and do what she did and release it on 3'' CD format. :wink3:

EDIT: Actually, say Major Minus (random song I know) was released as a single...they could actually do that like she did, have it a custom/different version than anyone else's copy out of the 100.