✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Noise in Background of Intro and Bridge Solo

Jye91

ah! that's Chris' voice?! that scares me, I thought it was just a distorted guitar! *hides*

edit:

June 15, 2011 - submitted by Laurens, United Kingdom

Q. Dear Oracle,

I heard Charlie Brown on YouTube! It's awesome! But there's an Asian sounding part! It sounds real good but I cant figure what it really is...

The Oracle replies:

In the intro to Charlie Brown the sound you can hear is actually Chris' vocal speeded up.

Guest howyousawtheworld

For me Charlie Brown is probably in the top 2 Coldplay tracks of all time along with Amsterdam. It is epic. The intro and bridge with Chris Martin's voice sped up is pure genius.

Guest howyousawtheworld
I can't listen to this intro without thinking of a horny nasty dick seeker kitty.

Ummm....wow. To be fair not one of the things I expected to read but there you go.

This is the most perfect song on the album. Although, I think they got all songs right in terms of production apart from Up In Flames. I still cant get into the bass, it should just be the tick-tock drums from ACL; the song is too quiet and calm. It sounds a bit like it can't decide whether it wants to be a festival classic like Fix You and The Scientist or a disco/nightclub dance tune!!