✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Q MAGAZINE Rates Mylo Xyloto 5/5 Stars (Scans now in first post)

maricircus

Can't wait to see what they think is inspiring about it. And I don't mean this in a negative way, well maybe I do. Okay, UATW could be labelled as inspiring. Maybe MM too and maybe UWTB a little.

I think the writer is referring to the album's good-spirited nature when he/she calls it "inspirational."

The review isn't in that one. It's in the December edition with U2 on the cover.

I've got the U2 cover... No Coldplay review...

They do however mention halfway through "Coldplay's stunning 5 star album, Mylo Xyloto"

the November 25th anniversary issues have a selection of artists, CP, Damon Albran, Liam, Noel, Elbow, Dizzie Rascal, etc....

you have to order them and I am sure stores will get random ones, but I just wanted the Coldplay cover, should be out soon in Canada - unfortunately we get delayed

the November 25th anniversary issues have a selection of artists, CP, Damon Albran, Liam, Noel, Elbow, Dizzie Rascal, etc....

you have to order them and I am sure stores will get random ones, but I just wanted the Coldplay cover, should be out soon in Canada - unfortunately we get delayed

I have the Coldplay edition of this also. No review.

Q Magazine are fickle beasts though. Gave Flying Lotus 3 stars for his masterpiece Cosmogramma in May 2010. In March 2011, they told us they'd given it a 4 whilst comparing it to King of Limbs. This happens a lot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

not know since 2006, I do no credibility to the Q magazine. and they said masquerade. and they crap give any credit to review .

especially when my favorite band were beginning to appear with Girls Aloud hen of luxury. shame for me to see my favorite band there. I was really in a bad mood.

Poor Pal Waaktaar wonder is that he was there... :angry:

all great masquerade

A-ha awards 2006

5b1dbc7e.jpg

I liked the line "...the trustworthy piano/guitar axis of 'Oldplay,'" because that's something I've been saying for ages now.

I'm always happy when a band I love gets a positive review, especially when I think they deserve it like I think MX does, but this is a bit over the top to me. Then again, I think all music reviews are crap. Either way, nice job boys :D