🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

What drugs have you tried?

Matter-Eater Lad

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to have to go with melted, it can make the laziest made pizza taste great, but tucking into it cold before putting it on the pizza is also great.

Actually, I don't know. I just, don't, know.

Or melted on top but when you bite into the middle it's cold if that makes sense?, I quite like that too.

Why are you so into drugs :\

Which one of us?

Or melted on top but when you bite into the middle it's cold if that makes sense?, I quite like that too.

I know what you mean, its melted on the top but the lower bits are colder, thats also really nice to taste, makes me worry about the conflict it may create in my system though. Imagine the same situation with chicken.

Which one of us?

I know what you mean, its melted on the top but the lower bits are colder, thats also really nice to taste, makes me worry about the conflict it may create in my system though. Imagine the same situation with chicken.

I always air on the side of caution and tend to slightly overcook chicken, I don't think it makes much difference with cheese though:confused:.

^Its ok as long as your mom thinks you're a badass.

I always air on the side of caution and tend to slightly overcook chicken, I don't think it makes much difference with cheese though:confused:.

I just kindof imagine its not a good idea to anything within the same mouthful at drastically different temperatures.

you're wrong feta is the supreme cheese

What's your favorite Feta combination Crests? Alright, I'll admit it - I secretly have a fetish for feta cheese too!:wacky:

I love it with fresh dates, or crumbled on top of jam on bread, like cheesecake. I'm actually enjoying some for breakfast, with jam on bread.

>> Cheesecake, now there's an addictive cheesy dessert! :chef::happy: