✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anyone else tired of Moving to Mars?

dcmarlow

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I was referring to all of the people that said it should've been on the album over Princess of China or whatever. Princess of China is clearly better.

Wait what? How is a heavy synth-pop Coldplay song better than a piano ballad very Coldplayish with a guitar solo at the end?

Princess of China is clearly better.

Seriously!? Princess of China doesn't even sound like a Coldplay song :stunned: I think POC would have been a better choice for a single... that way, people who want to hear Coldplay dabble in synth-pop as "featured artists' could have done so on their own dime, without compromising an otherwise mostly solid album with an experiment.

I'm not tired of it.

I'm just tired of people complaining it's not on the album.

Same here. Great song, but the boys chose not to include it for a reason. And tbh, I quite likePoC too. So I think I'd go with their decision to pick certain other songs over MTM. Would you much rather DLIBYH was left off, or UWTB? I certainly wouldn't. :shocked2:

I'm not tired of it.

I'm just tired of people complaining it's not on the album.

^ This.

People should be glad they are able to hear it! :dozey:

Though personally, I'm glad it's not on the album. Unless of course, it were to replace Up in Flames.

Sorry, I was referring to all of the people that said it should've been on the album over Princess of China or whatever. Princess of China is clearly better.

well it's just opinions, smartass.

to me, Moving to Mars is their best song since Viva La Vida. Better than all of Mylo Xyloto. See?

and WTF? anyone could have written it? Umm...sure...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...