✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anyone else tired of Moving to Mars?

dcmarlow

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moving to Mars is a Coldplay B-Side. Coldplay B-Sides are always better than at least some songs on each album. My opinion is that I love MTM and I couldn't care less that it's not on the album, because it's a B-Side and it belongs as a B-Side. I can't really explain it any more than that, but if you hate the song then that's fine because that's your own opinion. As for getting tired of it, just don't listen to it. Problem solved. :nod:

I've put it there and I listen to it with the rest of the album. Try it, it fits perfectly. :nod:

1. Mylo Xyloto
  2. Hurts Like Heaven
  3. Paradise
  4. Charlie Brown
  5. Us Against The World
  6. M.M.I.X.
  7. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall
  8. Major Minus
  9. Moving To Mars
  10. U.F.O.
  11. Princess Of China
  12. Up In Flames
  13. A Hopeful Transmission
  14. Don't Let It Break Your Heart
  15. Up With The Birds

My pet peeve is why did MX have all these "transitions?" MX into HLH is exceptiable, MMIX is ok....freaking UFO has a transition within the song itself! If they would've cut back on these minor unnessisary things, MtM mightve made it...but something tells me that this might be leading to an EP with MtM being on the track listing...ex: MAjor Munis and Moving to Mars were both b-sides to MX, but Major Minus made it to the track listing.

I've put it there and I listen to it with the rest of the album. Try it, it fits perfectly. :nod:

1. Mylo Xyloto
  2. Hurts Like Heaven
  3. Paradise
  4. Charlie Brown
  5. Us Against The World
  6. M.M.I.X.
  7. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall
  8. Major Minus
  9. Moving To Mars
  10. U.F.O.
  11. Princess Of China
  12. Up In Flames
  13. A Hopeful Transmission
  14. Don't Let It Break Your Heart
  15. Up With The Birds

Yeah, that's what I've been thinking its spot on the album would be. Considering Teardrop, Minus and Mars are the exact same order here as on the Teardrop Single (Or EP, because it is technically an EP). Still Can't believe Minus survived being a B-Side and not Mars! Although you pretty much HAD to put Minus on there simply because the awesome levels are higher on Minus.

'Tired of Moving to Mars' suggests that the song is overplayed in some way. But it's a B-Side, it's only been played live once and probably never been played on the radio. So how can you possibly be tired of it unless you have deliberately listened to it over and over again until you're tired of it. Which would be your own fault :P

'Tired of Moving to Mars' suggests that the song is overplayed in some way. But it's a B-Side, it's only been played live once and probably never been played on the radio. So how can you possibly be tired of it unless you have deliberately listened to it over and over again until you're tired of it. Which would be your own fault :P

This LOL.

what song to you is brilliant on MX,just curious?

I think none of them, by the transitive property. :p

Also, listening to an audience recording of MTM...you can really hear Jonny's guitar (look it up on youtube, 1st result)....it's SO intricate and beautiful that you don't hear as clearly on the studio or even the TV versions.

Also, listening to an audience recording of MTM...you can really hear Jonny's guitar (look it up on youtube, 1st result)....it's SO intricate and beautiful that you don't hear as clearly on the studio or even the TV versions.

:shocked2: I swear I've never ever heard this riff before, and I listened to it a couple of times.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...