✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Emirates Stadium, London, UK

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the second night was, the 19th, cos when that sold out (or was close to selling out) they put the 18th on sale, I don't think that sold out though. I know there were still tickets left fairly close to the date as friends of mine decided to come last minute and got standing tickets.

With two on sale in London from the start I think it would be difficult not to get standing to at least one of them for anyone buying on Friday :)

I think the second night was, the 19th, cos when that sold out (or was close to selling out) they put the 18th on sale, I don't think that sold out though. I know there were still tickets left fairly close to the date as friends of mine decided to come last minute and got standing tickets.

With two on sale in London from the start I think it would be difficult not to get standing to at least one of them for anyone buying on Friday :)

I hope you are right! I never even thought that arena shows would be "too difficult" but then look what happened! :(

But Wembley was easy peasy, I got standing tickets for £40 about 2 weeks before the gig from ebay, people couldn't sell them on there and cut there prices a lot :D (love it when it doesn't work out how they plan)

I need Sunderland tickets too though, for me an my family (we live like 10 minutes drive from the stadium, it's perfect for us)... hope that isn't too bad :-(

I hope you are right! I never even thought that arena shows would be "too difficult" but then look what happened! :(

But Wembley was easy peasy, I got standing tickets for £40 about 2 weeks before the gig from ebay, people couldn't sell them on there and cut there prices a lot :D (love it when it doesn't work out how they plan)

I need Sunderland tickets too though, for me an my family (we live like 10 minutes drive from the stadium, it's perfect for us)... hope that isn't too bad :-(

Touting usually doesn't work so well for stadium gigs because even for the most popular bands, there are usually enough tickets to go round.

I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure they won't sell out that fast. Even Wembley took a while to sell out.

For Wembley didn't the first night (19th) sell out fast so they added a 2nd night (the 18th) which took a while to sell out because everybody got tickets for the 19th?

Hey, Coldplayers! I'll be studying abroad in London and want to buy a ticket to the show... The timing is perfect, but I don't yet know any other Coldplay fans here to join me. Do you think it's too weird to go solo? :/ Definitely would not want to miss Coldplay, though.

Looking at buying tickets for the Emirates show on the 2nd June, what is general admission?

Is that just standing? Not sure because on the stadium map and the bottom of the page where you buy there is no standing section.

thanks in advance!

PS: first post!

OK, I got tickets this morning but messed up! I forgot it's Emirates and not Wembley so went for General Admission which I guess means no unreserved seating as it does at Wembley!

Be honest - what is the standing experience like? I am happy to do it, in fact at Wembley last time I was wishing I was with all the people down there having fun from sitting in my seat in the clouds! Not sure about the hubby though.

We wouldn't be desperate to get to the front or anything, not even half way, but to be able to see some of the staging would be good and am worried we'll miss out on that.

So that's 16500 per gig (at least, as the terms state) plus the ones that are available to season ticket holders at each venue! So unfair on everyone else, especially when soooo many people missed out on the arena gigs, I was lucky enough to get some, but so many people didn't, just hope some of them are O2 customers...

I guess O2 pays well...:dozey:

For the first time I'm starting to worry slightly about Friday or getting standing tickets on Friday at least.

Just got 4 tickets! The site was crashing due to traffic at 9am but obviously it wasn't enough to sell out straight away, although I've just seen the general admission priority tickets have sold out.

£223 is a lot to come out of a student's back account!! Now I've just got to pray that an exam doesn't get scheduled for that day...