✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Emirates Stadium, London, UK

does anyone know when tickets will be sent?

Most likely early May time.

Hi, i just bought tickets a few weeks ago for the 4th of june, emirates stadium from getmein.com but im not sure if the sites trustworthy?

It says its linked to ticketmaster but anyone know anything about it or bought tickets from it aswell? :\

thanks

Get me in is safe, your probably buying from either the promoters trying to get a bit of extra cash for the ticket or from a ticketmaster tout, they normally have safeguards in place if the tickets fail to arrive.

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hallo,

I know there is probably no chance, but I'll try anyway,

We've just decided to fly to London, if anyone happens to have a spare ticket or two for this show or the other ona on Monday, I would be soooo grateful!

Thanks

Phil asked for "suggestions for acoustic bit in middle of the show" on twitter. Someone suggested Swallowed in the sea on this gig, on which he responds "One of my all time favourites. I'm gonna make it happen! PH"

I SO hope he's serious, swallowed in the sea was literallly the first song that came to mind when i read his first tweet! :D

Phil asked for "suggestions for acoustic bit in middle of the show" on twitter. Someone suggested Swallowed in the sea on this gig, on which he responds "One of my all time favourites. I'm gonna make it happen! PH"

I SO hope he's serious, swallowed in the sea was literallly the first song that came to mind when i read his first tweet! :D

please please please let them do this on the 1st show :stunned::D

Hi Guys! I'm hoping to find some tickets for my daughter who is studying abroad in London this semester. She really wants to see Coldplay while she is there in June.

If anyone wants/needs to sell tickets OR knows of any promotional events/radio shows she can try for to get tickets PLEASE let me know. Message me. Thank you so much!!!