✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Emirates Stadium, London, UK

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think the unreserved seats will all be taken really quickly? Would you still need to queue up for hours to be sure of getting one do you think? What happened at Wembley? It's just my friend i'm going with really wants seats rather than standing tickets, so i just thought if i can't get any decent reserved seating tickets in the morning, should i just take my chances with the unreserved seating/standing tickets instead? :thinking:

The good seats nearer the stage will go pretty quickly but we were there as the gates opened at Wembley and no issue getting good seats. Wembley possibly has more seats on the lower tier though.

I would say there's no need to queue for hours but be there for when the gates open - or slightly before, and you'll be fine.

Scary for us fans maybe, but It's great news for the boys.:smug:

Looking at Viagogo and Seatwave there are 100s of tickets for the three dates. If you are patient the prices will drop below face value.

I picked up less than face value for Pulp @ Wireless, Geldof @ Cadogan Hall, Weller @ Hammersmith Apollo and Beady Eye @ Brixton this year.

Also if you use this handy code on viagogo, you get £20 off per order, so you may want to make seperate orders if you are getting standing.

CFCVG20

Seatwave also have a code to get £5 or £10 off

With the above I only paid postage costs for Beady Eye.

I'm going to be patient as I like the idea of seeing Coldplay @ Highbury

Don't know how Viagogo works with codes but if you are able to put two codes in for the same transaction, you can get free shipping with "COLDPLAYNG2012" too :)

•Sorry but this coupon cannot be combined with other coupons

Save £14.34 on shipping or £20 with other code

oh well worth a go! :)

yes, always worth trying :)

Anyway, looks like there are plenty of tickets available on the Monday, so I suspect those seatwave/viagogo/getmein prices will plummet. good :laugh3:

I'll check out the prices at the end of May 2012

Good old arsenal, I wanted to book one disabled and one carer ticket this morning, but as i am on holiday at the moment, I couldn't as they will only accept applications by fax, or post, I really hope I haven't missed my chance on getting tickets, as I also missed the boat for the 02 arena.

My mother managed to buy me some tickets on my behalf because I was on a train from Nottingham to London when they went on sale. After my mother and sister were trying frantically to get tickets they eventually resorted to seatwave to get tickets for the Saturday show at the emirates. I am so excited about this, a great early Christmas present for a massive Coldplay fan!!! :D

IIih! So excited! Managed to get two tickets from ticketmaster!!

Now, how long do I have to wait for UPS to arrive with my tickets? I live in Sweden and I just saw this on my order details

Ups Overseas Secure Despatch

Tmuk Overseas Post, London

Tue 31 Jan 2012, 23:00

What does this mean?

Wish me good luck I have just applied for one disabled, and one carer ticket, for all three nights, No I am not been greedy because I only want one of the nights, apparently they have not even started going through all the disabled and carer applications yet. So I have sent mine off in First Class today.

When the tickets are printed and sent out to the various ticketing companies they will be posted to you via UPS, and will need a signature.

Okay, does that date - Tue 31 Jan 2012, 23:00 - have anything to do with when they'll deliver the tickets? Im sort of freaking out here, my biggest fear is that the UPS-guy will show up when no ones at home :cry: