[2-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Emirates Stadium, London, UK

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Times of 2nd June 2012

Hi,

My name is Sam, I am 16 years old, and I am planning on going to the 2nd of june concert with my girlfriend at the emirates stadium.

Dose anyone know what time the concert will finish?

As I will have to book train tickets and need to know

I know that the gates open at 5pm so I'm guessing it wont go on passed 8 or 9?

Thanks

Sam

Hi Sam :nice:

I'm not attending this concert, but I'm going to the Stade de France on September 2nd.

The gates open at 5pm in your case, but don't forget there's a support performing before them, and from what I've read on this forum, on the December tour (2011), Coldplay started to perform at around 9 - 9.30 pm (the gates opening was also at around 5 pm, or maybe one hour later I think :thinking: ). So I think it will probably finish at around 11 pm.

And Welcome :D

Oh thats pretty gutting, becuase the last trains leave at 20:30 21:00 ish :( :\

That is very early? Are you sure it's that early? I am getting the train in, and in my experience the underground runs VERY late.. and most overground trains run up until around 1am.. ? I guess it does depend on where you are coming from however.

I do hope you find a solution.

Hi,

My name is Sam, I am 16 years old, and I am planning on going to the 2nd of june concert with my girlfriend at the emirates stadium.

Dose anyone know what time the concert will finish?

As I will have to book train tickets and need to know

I know that the gates open at 5pm so I'm guessing it wont go on passed 8 or 9?

Thanks

Sam

Most likely will finish around 11pm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi

Got scammed for tickets on this by a website called onlineticketexpress.com no one buy from them they stole ALL the money on my credit card and sent a message saying they didnt have the tickets, in terms & conditions it says no refunds or cancellations, so completely screwed now :( wondering if anyone has any spare tickets because i really want to go and i got over £400 nicked from those idiots, anyone have any tickets £40-£80 please send a message to my Coldplaying profile, Please, i really want tickets, and remember guys, stay away from that website! it isn't what you think it is!!

Hi

Got scammed for tickets on this by a website called onlineticketexpress.com no one buy from them they stole ALL the money on my credit card and sent a message saying they didnt have the tickets, in terms & conditions it says no refunds or cancellations, so completely screwed now :( wondering if anyone has any spare tickets because i really want to go and i got over £400 nicked from those idiots, anyone have any tickets £40-£80 please send a message to my Coldplaying profile, Please, i really want tickets, and remember guys, stay away from that website! it isn't what you think it is!!

oh =/

and u reported to the police? (I know that probably you wont have your money back but can help other people...)

and if they dont have the product, the sell wasnt able to be done by them! Even if they say "no refunds or cancellations"! You should report to the police or justice to try something...

and I hope u get your tickets to enjoy the concert!

Good luck!

Hey guys!!

My nave is Rita, I'm from Russia.

The point is that I am 19, and in June I want to go to London alone and to visit this concert! But my parents (as usual parents) don't allow me to do this unless i found smb.. I mean they say: find friends and you will go. My friends either are not music lovers at all or busy.

I'm searching for someone with whom i can be together in London, not living just to go on the concert and maybe just to have good time..

if you have ideas, please write me in P.M.

And by the way, are there any tickets for the show left?

oh =/

and u reported to the police? (I know that probably you wont have your money back but can help other people...)

and if they dont have the product, the sell wasnt able to be done by them! Even if they say "no refunds or cancellations"! You should report to the police or justice to try something...

and I hope u get your tickets to enjoy the concert!

Good luck!

Thanks, i really hope so too, maybe the police can do something, it's just really hard when it's on the internet, worth reporting though, I really hope I can go, rumours say this could be the last year of Coldplay on tour, finishing it off in Australia, i have to go if this will be the last time, it's just the ticket prices that are horrendous now, i just wish i got there quicker and bought tickets for £49 from Ticketmaster like everyone else! Thanks for your reply, I will report to the police x

I just received an email from Ticketmaster:

This is a courtesy email regarding the Coldplay events that are due to take place at Emirates Stadium, London, on 1-2 June 2012.

Your tickets will be dispatched closer to the date of the event.

Whilst Ticketmaster aims to dispatch tickets as soon as possible, we are not always able to be specific with the exact dates of dispatch. Please allow as much time as possible for your tickets to arrive before contacting us. If your tickets have not arrived five days before the show, or if you are travelling, five days before you leave, please contact us. Please include your Ticketmaster reference number and the name and postcode under which the booking was made. Ticketmaster can only post tickets to the billing address of the payment card used at the time of booking

If you have recently moved home and have not notified us of your new billing address please do so here. Please note we do not always use Royal Mail to deliver tickets so if you have a Royal Mail redirect service in place this will not ensure a safe delivery of your tickets.

Ticketmaster is unable to duplicate lost or undelivered tickets on many events, so it is very important that you receive your tickets to gain entry. For these type of events we will always choose a secure delivery method. Our secure delivery method is a courier service which gives us the flexibility to post your tickets without obtaining a signature if you are not at home when we attempt delivery. In order to do this the courier will assess the property to determine whether the address is secure and in a low-risk location. This method aims to ensure that you receive your tickets securely and with the added convenience of you not having to rearrange a delivery.

Thanks, i really hope so too, maybe the police can do something, it's just really hard when it's on the internet, worth reporting though, I really hope I can go, rumours say this could be the last year of Coldplay on tour, finishing it off in Australia, i have to go if this will be the last time, it's just the ticket prices that are horrendous now, i just wish i got there quicker and bought tickets for £49 from Ticketmaster like everyone else! Thanks for your reply, I will report to the police x

Good luck, dude!

Hi, i just bought tickets a few weeks ago for the 4th of june, emirates stadium from getmein.com but im not sure if the sites trustworthy?

It says its linked to ticketmaster but anyone know anything about it or bought tickets from it aswell? :\

thanks