✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2012 North America Tour announced!

DavidB5

Wahooo! I'm officially a fanatic as I am now re-arranging my move to Seattle around Coldplay's schedule. :rolleyes:

Oh what have they done to me... :shame: I refuse to let anything get in the way of three years of patiently waiting to see them again! Plus this will be my bday pressie to myself. Seattle and Portland shows, here I come! :awesome:

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wahooo! I'm officially a fanatic as I am now re-arranging my move to Seattle around Coldplay's schedule. :rolleyes:

Oh what have they done to me... :shame: I refuse to let anything get in the way of three years of patiently waiting to see them again! Plus this will be my bday pressie to myself. Seattle and Portland shows, here I come! :awesome:

You did the right thing my friend.. wise decision!! ;)

WOW :D I am moving to San Francisco next month and I am just glad they are coming to San Jose after my move lol.

Sold out very fast?

AAAHHHH so excited Coldplay are coming to Seattle on April! Do you think the tickets will be sold out within minutes like in the UK/Europe? I'm so scared I won't get tickets :( I've been dying to see them for 4 years now!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone have info???

Last tour they were $120.00 each for floor seats.. this year about the same. $124.00 for floor seats. Well.. at least for the San Jose show :confused:

Thank you very much! And sorry for asking another stupid question, but in America do people buy their specific seats in the pit or is there queing.

Thank you very much! And sorry for asking another stupid question, but in America do people buy their specific seats in the pit or is there queing.

If they do the same thing as last tour it's specific seats in the pit.

And prices really vary per show, for this tour looking at the pre sale I'm seeing ~$95- ~$120