✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2012 North America Tour announced!

DavidB5

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! They are coming to New Jersey and the iZOD center again! :D Same place I saw them on their last tour, yay!! :lol::D

The center is in Northern NJ, it's not that far from New York really. Last time they had two shows at the iZOD center on the 26th (Sunday) and 27th (Monday) of October 2008. So I hope it's the same time this year. Last time I went to the Sunday show, it was my first concert and I had a blast. Last time I went alone, but this time my girlfriend is happy to come along with me. :)

I can't wait, this'll be awesome!!

Oh nooooo!!! I'm moving to Seattle next May and miss BOTH the Seattle and Houston dates due to this schedule! :bigcry: To make it worse, Seattle's date is less than a week before the move! How I wish the dates were reversed, then I could go to both the Seattle AND Houston shows :awesome:

Crap, now I have to decide if i'm a big enough fan to re-arrange my entire move around Coldplay! :lol:

Why are they skipping Ohio/Michigan/Kentucky/Tennessee? (I only really care about Ohio :P) Grr.

I know that they probably will come around sometime, but I want to see them now darn it! :whip:

Agreed!!! Skipping OHIO is pissing me off right now. They need to come back to Cincy.... :(

do you guys think there will be a general admission pit? from the ticket info for the venues on ticketmaster it only looks like floor seats but I want ga so me and my friends can buy tickets separately but see it together.

It doesn't appear so... I think they will all be reserved seats.

do you guys think there will be a general admission pit? from the ticket info for the venues on ticketmaster it only looks like floor seats but I want ga so me and my friends can buy tickets separately but see it together.

I think that the seating maps of the venues are not updated with the Coldplay shows. You can notice that because the stage they are using has a catwalk and, at least at Ticketmaster, it doesn't show the catwalk for the DC show. I think when the tickets go on sale they will show the real locations and I hope there will be general admission pit!

I hope its general admission in Toronto. Saw them with Gen Ad at the Rogers Centre last time, damn was it amazing. I don't think I could sit in a seat somewhere. Anyone know why the ACC site, AMEX site or Ticketmaster site don't reference the Toronto show at all...NEED to get seats. That's all I want for my birthday!!

I may try for one of the Hollywood Bowl nights, imagine the fireworks and light show we could get there!

However, I have a feeling Staples Center and Honda Center dates will pop up soon. If so then I'm going to Anaheim.