Find results in...
✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-Aug-2012] Coldplay @ Izod Center, East Rutherford, NJ, USA

Jenjie

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a ticket in section 103--wish I'd checked here earlier for the password! :bigcry:

Bottom line is, I got a ticket in the Amex presale because general sales are a JOKE these days and I don't trust them for a second. I'm sorry to tell that to anyone that has to wait for the general sale, because the odds aren't with you.

If I get a job I'm currently in the interview process for, I'll try and get a better seat scalped later, and for more shows than just this one. Or better yet, I'll probably save and go see them at the Emirates in London, which to me is just more appealing than this arena tour in about five ways.

Sigh. I didn't expect to be satisfied or anything after this morning, even if the site WAS working from the getgo, but I'm just hit with my annoyance with their decisions all over again.

Usually a pair of tickets in one of the first rows. If the tickets themselves are going for $120 each, the VIP package will probably cost about $600. I got upgraded to a seat like that via R#42 in 2008, and the ticket they traded my old, standard one for said $600 on it I think, and it was part of a pair, so now that I think about it, it was probably a leftover VIP package seat that never sold. Something tells me those prices have gone up too, but I could be wrong.

Other bands have done VIP bundles like that for about $250 in recent years, but I really think Coldplay's will cost more.

I wonder if Iloveallaccess (Live Nation) is handling the vip packages for Coldplay also. I think the top VIP package will cost around $600 per ticket also. a Roger Waters top vip ticket is $550 so Coldplay should be somewhere in that range.

Also that Amex password I posted is good for any Amex presale, it's just the 1-800 number. It's for a Platinum card, not sure if it gets better seats than a Gold Card. And no I personally don't have any metal Amex cards, just a blue one. lol. I googled for the pw.

Thanks halokiti for the code! Does anyone know if you need to use an AMEX card to buy the tickets during the presale?

I've been doing searches for AMEX Preferred floor seats, but I'm only getting No Matches Found or Sections 1/3. Has anyone gotten Sections 7/8/9 yet?

Can anyone help, i am doing the amex preferred but I cant get floor seats... are they still available ?

I found a few floor tickets about an hour ago but they were all the way in the back, so I gave them up. Now, I can't find any floor tickets at all through the AMEX Preferred or normal AMEX. :\

I'll probably try my luck during the General sale.

Stubhub and SeatGeek are good gauges of what tickets were up for sale. I don't think there were any tickets up for Floor Section 8 at all from looking at the for sale stuff. And only back rows in 7 and 9, actually only 2 good tickets in 7. And really back rows in lower level 109 110 120 121. I'm only guessing that they are saving seats in those sections for VIP tickets and/or general sale, more likely different levels of VIP.

I decided to blow money on a vip ticket but 2nd level one, $279. Section 110, Row 2. The $425 tickets are bring up floor 7 row E. I'm too short for floor so the ticket is exactly what I wanted. I can't justify the difference b/t the two VIP levels even with the open bar though, I can't drink that much.