✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-Aug-2012] Coldplay @ Izod Center, East Rutherford, NJ, USA

Jenjie

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the floor seats are usually the first to go. A lot of these concerts have sold out already :(

This is the sadest thing! :bigcry: I didn't know I would be at NY by that time, that's the reason I didn't buy it earlier. I would never be so negligent with Coldplay :cry: Now the only seat they offer me is a behind the stage one, with a poor view.

Do you guys know if, at the concert day, people sell tickets at the entrance of the venue? Here in Brazil it happens all the time, but I have no idea if stuff like that happen to occur in the US as well...

question, is the floor area full of seats? I mean, chairs (?) lol or just a stand up area? In that case, are all the MX Tour dates like that or it depends of the city/arena?

Yes. And most US Coldplay concerts have seated floor tickets.

guys, do you if there will be people selling tickets at the day of the concert? And have any of you ever been to a concert at the IZOD center before? Those seats behing the stage are way too horrible? It's the only option I have at the moment :/ At the Madrid Unstage, the people behind seemed to have a good view of what was going on, but I don't know if it will be the same, that stage seemed special or something

hahah

Good news is I'm getting a job in Manhattan so if my parents see it that a 15/16 year-old can traverse NYC alone on a day-to-day basis, I can go to the concert :D

But I have to find tickets :facepalm:

Congratulations! I need a job sooooo badly. But where I live, in like country bumpkinville, we have no places hiring :shame:

But seriously, try to find tickets! I am getting so so excited...and it's 92 days away still LMAO

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just found out I'll be going.. we got tickets behind the stage in section 219 or something for the 8/3 show which is fine with me. It's the first time I'm seeing a concert with my mother (and toting her around on public transportation - we'll be coming from Connecticut) so it should be interesting :)

It's weird, almost every time they tour I end up seeing them on 8/2, 8/3, or 8/4. :)

Just found out I'll be going.. we got tickets behind the stage in section 219 or something for the 8/3 show which is fine with me. It's the first time I'm seeing a concert with my mother (and toting her around on public transportation - we'll be coming from Connecticut) so it should be interesting :)

It's weird, almost every time they tour I end up seeing them on 8/2, 8/3, or 8/4. :)

I'll be going with my mom too! We're from New York, near the Woodbury commons. That's so great that you've seen them before, I'm jealous!

What are you thinking of wearing?

What are you thinking of wearing?

Hmm.. I've got no idea. I usually don't get too dressed up for concerts so most likely a regular shirt with some jeans... maybe a Coldplay shirt, but not sure yet. I might wear this cheap flashy light-up necklace I got though lol

edit: I've made a shirt that says "I came 1,100 miles to see Coldplay!" :)

• 2 weeks later...
I really want to go to this concert!!!

Does anyone know if Oxfam will take two people under 18 as volunteers at the gig? My best friend and I wanna go and we need volunteering credits for a school we're going to.

As far as I know, they've already selected volunteers and have a waiting list going for back-up volunteers. They usually select people up to a month prior to the concert, I think. But it wouldn't hurt to send them an email and ask :shrug:

Good luck

Hey guys! I just got my tickets yesterday: Section 112 row 17. Not too shabby being so last minute. I'll be driving up from baltimore so it'll be quite a trip!

I was originally on the oxfam team, but they said I couldn't bring a friend who didn't get in, so I decided just to buy tickets.

SWEET

Hey guys! I just got my tickets yesterday: Section 112 row 17. Not too shabby being so last minute. I'll be driving up from baltimore so it'll be quite a trip!

I was originally on the oxfam team, but they said I couldn't bring a friend who didn't get in, so I decided just to buy tickets.

SWEET

on ticketmaster?! I got my tickets last week and got section 219... I selected best available too.

Lucky :p

on ticketmaster?! I got my tickets last week and got section 219... I selected best available too.

Lucky :p

Haha yep!

As a side note, I may have found some moderately priced tickets on craigslist and have decided to upgrade my seats... If anyone is still looking for tickets, I MAY be able to sell my section 112 tickets to you (for face value, obvi, I'm no ticket scalper!).

So if you're still looking for tickets to this show, shoot me a PM and i'll get back to ya!

EDIT: I don't currently have the extra ticket... but if I do get it I will let you all know!