✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-Aug-2012] Coldplay @ Izod Center, East Rutherford, NJ, USA

Jenjie

congrats on your tickets halokiti :). seems like from that seating chart you posted for the izod center there isnt a floor section 8 which actually kinda makes sense i think based off of coldplay's previous concerts. theres always room there for chris martin to run all over the place haha. im hoping that the section behind floor section 5 has a little stage there as well. i remember during the viva la vida tour they would always move from the front of the stage to a small little area in the back and sing some songs there hopefully they do the same for this cuz i got floor seats in section 1. ^^

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ty ty ty ty ^^. you should try for saturday and sell your friday tickets. i might end up having to do the same depending on what my friends want to do with them

I e-mailed ticketmaster asking if I can switch my VIP ticket from Fri to Sat. :fingers crossed:

just bought tix for the show on the 4th

section 7, row H

i wish i could've gotten closer but at least i'm going

those are very good seats as well. id take them lol with the way seating is set up at the izod center id say they're definitely one of the best

those are very good seats as well. id take them lol with the way seating is set up at the izod center id say they're definitely one of the best

i'd rather have your seats lol

there was definitely better selection for VIP seats for the show on the 4th

but i'm still going to try to get some seats for the 3rd as well

i'd rather have your seats lol

there was definitely better selection for VIP seats for the show on the 4th

but i'm still going to try to get some seats for the 3rd as well

youll probably have to wait for the regular sale tomorrow for the 3rd most of the presale tickets for the 3rd, the good ones anyway, are gone. i was able to get floors for section 1 but thats all the way in the back might as well be considered lower level seating

i hope i can get 2 seats in one of the low 100 sections on Jon's side for the 3rd

i'll probably wait until tomorrow since the presale LN seats kinda suck

ya i got nothing good with the presale LN. my floor seats were through AMEX Preferred. i just realized they created a topic for the 2nd IZOD Center Show. should prob stop spamming about that in here haha :laugh3:

WOW, those are both such great tickets!!! did you get them through the AMEX preferred? i searched for tickets using that but then it got to the check-out page and asked for an AMEX card and i didn't have one and i was all "nooooooooooooo!!!" and then i went back and searched some more and came up with ok tickets, which i wound up buying.

wondering if tomorrow's general sale will bring up any good ones.....

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was honestly luck my mom was able to get them at all. She had a coworker helping her out and three computers between them. I printed out a map of the Izod center and just told her to get as close as possible because floor was definitely not going to be possible, lol.

But we're in section 105, row 27 I believe. Not too shabby :D And I'm planning on investing in some nice binoculars and Mylo-ing them up.