Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What made you LOL today?

Featured Replies

Haha! Was Jennifer Aniston advertising that? :P She seems to be doing all the water ads over here xD

 

You mean this? :P

aniston1-482207.jpg

 

It's so everywhere especially at bus stops lol

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 225.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • topazann
    topazann

    I left a silent but deadly in an empty aisle at the grocery store today. Moving along with my shopping to the next aisle, I hear a couple who just turned into the aisle exclaiming "Oh my god!", then s

Posted Images

Are these all true? :lol:

 

a0PdxNX_700b.jpg

Are these all true? :lol:

 

a0PdxNX_700b.jpg

 

Brillant! And yes pretty much all true... Ahhh God bless the Brits. Thanks so much for the bobby hat & scarf :bellylaugh: classic:

Do not litter :smiley:

 

[video=youtube;Xbs6eMxa5ds]

hahahhaah cheesy but i was like hahahahah in the first place when i saw this

 

10610594_10152708124099323_1303597799676596856_n.jpg?oh=ff0ddf97d4a8b01d6c047b80cda8529e&oe=5490F724&__gda__=1422949938_b4bbac514b53aa5821d9287095bd0020

This is too brilliant

 

[video=youtube;It6EWcVn8EY]

 

I picture young Chris Martin talking like this to the first girl he met LOL

THIS IS SO COOL

[video=youtube;9rQNsOfkV_Q]

What a talent

Tis is how I'm gonna feel once I'm out of university:

 

 

[video=youtube;WpObsl9QGow]

 

HAHAH

Tis is how I'm gonna feel once I'm out of university:

 

 

[video=youtube;WpObsl9QGow]

 

HAHAH

 

That is f***jng gold! A paradox of rigid flexibility perhaps. Rock on!

That is f***jng gold! A paradox of rigid flexibility perhaps. Rock on!

 

Just had to watch it again to cheer myself up. Thanks for the laugh Batman.

 

It's addictive, isn't it? :dance:

 

:dance::dance::dance:

 

 

 

 

 

:dance::dance::dance:

:dance::dance::dance:

:dance::dance::dance:

:lol: i love this :p

[video=youtube;JwOLWG3TAHM]

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31256-1405694481-17.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.