✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

DEAR COLDPLAY...We really wanna see ________ added to the MYLO XYLOTO TOUR!!!

vtowner

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't Let It Break Your Heart and Lovers In Japan are pretty likely. I think Roadie 42 said something about them sounchecking a couple of songs that haven't been played since the Viva tour, so I suspect Strawberry Swing or Glass Of Water.

Ones I would really like to see added to the setlist are Swallowed In The Sea, A Rush Of Blood To The Head and Spies. Pretty please Coldplay :D

I was surprised at how little content from MX Coldplay are playing in their actual MX tour. I'd love to see Up With the Birds or Don't let it break your Heat.

How little? They play MX, HLH, Major Minus Up In Flames, UATW, Charlie Brown and ETIAW! If you include M.M.I.X. before Teardrop that are 8 songs, which is more than half of the album.

However, I also know during the Viva tour they played the whole album (maybe except for Yes).

How little? They play MX, HLH, Major Minus Up In Flames, UATW, Charlie Brown and ETIAW! If you include M.M.I.X. before Teardrop that are 8 songs, which is more than half of the album.

However, I also know during the Viva tour they played the whole album (maybe except for Yes).

They did play Yes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHFT9azqwSc]Coldplay - Yes (Live in Toronto July 30th, 2008) - YouTube[/ame]

And that is another song that I would love to see make a comeback :awesome: