✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

DEAR COLDPLAY...We really wanna see ________ added to the MYLO XYLOTO TOUR!!!

vtowner

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ :nod:

Yes, moar X&Y songs please. Square One, White Shadows, Talk, Speed Of Sound (never gonna happen)...

X&Y and MX are kinda incompatible.

I am very happy with 5 Rush songs. :nod:

And even though I love VLV songs, I don't like live versions cos they're built around strings, weird pianos and drums all of which they don't play live...

There are enough MX songs.

As for Parachutes - Yellow, Shiver and Don't Panic would be quite sufficient.

Amsterdam. That is all.

+8986

My dream is a setlist of just album tracks and no singles. I love most of their singles, but we keep hearing them over and over and sometimes I feel like they don't leave enough room for other great songs.

Never gonna happen though.

Ok, so i had this on my mind :thinking:

MX in my opinion is amazing. It seems the boys are breaking barriers and following their music. It's about expressing yourself, some don't like the new direction Mylo has taken, and that's ok. A few years from now, we will look back and say, "You know, Mylo wasn't half bad, it somewhat defined them". As i listen to Coldplay's cover of We Found Love, it sounds indeed true. "We found love in a hopeless place", Coldplay has wondered into uncharted territory. Many don't like Mylo, but in this "Hopeless" place, "We(Coldplay) Found Love" from the fans that don't get tired of new directions. The sky's the limit for the boys. Only thing that's holding them back is themselves. So i hope they enjoy today. 14 years of utter bliss! Thank You Coldplay!

I'm listening to spies, and I'd love to hear that live! Mostly, I just want to be suprised, but I definitally want to hear more MX songs. And of coarse, A Warning Sign!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I'm pretty sure Chris has said he doesn't want to play Warning Sign ever again, he thinks it's boring and puts the crowd to sleep (which is a real shame because I love it and think it's an amazing song)