✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

DEAR COLDPLAY...We really wanna see ________ added to the MYLO XYLOTO TOUR!!!

vtowner

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like EVERYONE wants DLIBYH. :D I hope you'll get to see it live.

I'm not a huge fan of it, but I would like to see it, in a YT video at least, if not in a concert I attend.

I think it sounds better live, I don't like the mix on the album.

Well, while we're being unrealistic:

- Don't Let It Break Your Heart

- Princess Of China

- Shiver

- Trouble

- Everything's Not Lost

- Warning Sign

- See You Soon

- Christmas Lights

And now I'm going back dreaming! :dozey:

i just want a 2 hour set like the last leg of the viva tour.

filling that space? i don't care as long as i get

1) DLIBYH>UWTB

...but if you asked me i'd love to also see Amsterdam (for ****'s sake it was in his notebook for possible setlists..) PoC, Strawberry Swing...whatever else to fill it up.

They need to play Life in Technicolor ii, Lovers in Japan, and Don't Let It Break Your Heart. They should also include Princess of China (when possible). I wish they would play Trouble, Amsterdam, and Cemeteries of London. Those songs are amazing yet so underrated for some reason. What happened to Speed of Sound? Thats like one of their biggest hits yet people have seemed to forget about it.

t2328.gif

Which one was the best and does the setlist even matter that much?

Uhhh, St. Louis in July 2009 is the best I've gone to I think, and theres a couple missing on there because I ran out of space :)

And no, the setlist doesn't matter. To be honest, their shows have improved from the beginning. A lot. I think the Viva-era shows were the best.

I kinda assumed you wuz gunna say MSG (thus the !). :D

Yeah, that's what I though (for the setlist). And it's better when they play the songs they like, even if they aren't necessarily our favorites, than do let's say Speed Of Sound which I love but they don't.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNm9na7iG0A]Coldplay - Speed Of Sound (Toronto 2006) HD - YouTube[/ame]

So flat. :|

And it's better when they play the songs they like, even if they aren't necessarily our favorites, than do let's say Speed Of Sound which I love but they don't.

So flat. :|

:nod: That's why I stoped hoping for this song, you can see they are not enjoying that one. I guess that's the case for most of the X&Y songs they usually don't play live anymore.