✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

1:27 - 1:32

james

Basically it's one of the producers (Dan I guess- ?) trying to be clever and rip off John Leckie's work on Mersey Paradise by Stone Roses. It just ruins the whole song for me.

Really? I think it's cool. Something different. For me it doesn't change my opinion about the song because it's a good, good song!

Yeah, are you just talking about how he goes "crawl....crawl...crawl....crawl..."?

I thought that was just a delay on his voice.

There's a lot of delay on his voice throughout the song.

Yes indeed, I also thought that.

Yeah, are you just talking about how he goes "crawl....crawl...crawl....crawl..."?

I thought that was just a delay on his voice.

There's a lot of delay on his voice throughout the song.

Yeah, but there are loads of parts where there's this delay of his voice. :shrug:

And I really like it :awesome:

Yes I've always heard it and it adds to the song.

Basically it's one of the producers (Dan I guess- ?) trying to be clever and rip off John Leckie's work on Mersey Paradise by Stone Roses. It just ruins the whole song for me.

One single effect of a vocal loop delay and it's accused of 'ripping off' another song? I'm sorry but I get really annoyed with things like this, like how people establish that the certain guitar tone that the Edge has overused can therefore only belong to him. IT'S AN EFFECT THAT ANYONE CAN USE!

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...