✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Awesome!!! I'm so excited!!!!

I am dying to hear Knights Of Cydonia, live it will be epic :cool:

:nod: I'm looking forward to hearing Supremacy, Survival, Uprising and Knights as those are the most awesome songs they're guaranteed to play. I'm really hoping to hear Stockholm Syndrome too, plus (hopefully) some nice surprises like Citizen Erased, MK Ultra or Take a Bow.

:nod: I'm looking forward to hearing Supremacy, Survival, Uprising and Knights as those are the most awesome songs they're guaranteed to play. I'm really hoping to hear Stockholm Syndrome too, plus (hopefully) some nice surprises like Citizen Erased, MK Ultra or Take a Bow.

I'd like to hear Starlight too :nod:

I just can't wait for all of it XD

Anyone met a lady above 50 years who is travelling with Muse for every gig? I met her on at least 4 gigs and she is from Australia.

Catherine? I became great friends with her on the last tour and we talk regularly. I love that crazy bitch. :laugh3:

There's no real need to cancel the shows, is there? I've never broken a bone but I'm pretty sure a couple of broken toes is no big deal. He could just sit down and still play guitar and sing, it's not like he's broken an arm or damaged his voice.

There's no real need to cancel the shows, is there? I've never broken a bone but I'm pretty sure a couple of broken toes is no big deal. He could just sit down and still play guitar and sing, it's not like he's broken an arm or damaged his voice.

A Muse concert without Matt going crazy, jumping and kneesliding isn't a muse concert.

I'm going to see them december 17th, hopefully he's a bit better by then. No cancel please :(