Undisclosed Desires

Plug In Baby

Stockholm Syndrome

Isolated System

Uprising

Knights of Cydonia

Starlight

Survival

Guys, Muse were damn awesome at the O2 in London last night!!! :D Even though we were sat about halfway back and up in the gods, we still had a pretty nice view of the stage. The setlist was great, we even got Sunburn!! :bomb: Hysteria, Time Is Running Out, Uprising and KoC were of course all greeted by mass sing-alongs and plenty of jumping and dancing about (yes, even up in our block - we were clearly the party block :cool:) and i was thrilled to finally hear some of the new material live - my personal faves were Animals, Explorers, Supremacy and Panic Station. Matt seemed in a really fun, rather playful mood (we heard him giggle a few times! :wacky:) - halfway through Undisclosed Desires he went right down to the front of the crowd, who obv went nuts!!! :o I'm not sure who enjoyed it more, them or Matt! :lol: And then when the first encore began, Dom emerged dressed in his Spiderman outfit! :awesome: They closed with Survival (which imo went down really well as a set closer) which Matt dedicated to Bear Grylls (:lol:) who he said he'd met the day before. I'm going back again tonight and i'm so excited i could explode lol, esp since we have better seats for tonight, right at the side of the stage! :D

Here's my video of Sunburn:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsUaDkiCCZo&feature=plcp]Muse - Sunburn_O2 Arena_26.10.12 [/ame]

And Stockholm Syndrome:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKrfdf-DfC4&feature=youtube]Muse - Stockholm Syndrome_O2 Arena_26.10.12 [/ame]

YEAH I love them too! I've been twice to their shows (just like Coldplay) and it's been amazing! Their way of playing is magnificient, and Matt's voice is flawless... :)

Last show in Madrid was amazing but we laughed so hard when Matt fell down... hahaha :laugh3:

Cheers! Xx

It's great to see some Showbiz songs back in the mix, though I can't say "Falling Down" has ever really been a favorite of mine. Granted, I haven't been paying attention to the live videos yet (hell, I only just today saw a picture of what this tour's stage looked like, pretty neat and way better than those style-over-substance Resistance towers).

I would just like to go on the record and say I'm absolutely sick of "Supremacy" being called a "Bond" theme or whatever and how it should've been on Skyfall. I'm not really an Adele fan, but her voice is PERFECT for Bond. Sexy, old-school crooner voice that meshes well with Bond history, plus the fact that her song is pretty damn good. Whereas Matt's voice is more suited for something like Broadway. Not to mention that I really don't get one single Bond vibe from "Supremacy" other than those spy-like final 5 seconds that could honestly be appropriate for any spy or secret agent movie ever, not necessarily Bond. Rant over.

I would just like to go on the record and say I'm absolutely sick of "Supremacy" being called a "Bond" theme or whatever and how it should've been on Skyfall. I'm not really an Adele fan, but her voice is PERFECT for Bond. Sexy, old-school crooner voice that meshes well with Bond history, plus the fact that her song is pretty damn good. Whereas Matt's voice is more suited for something like Broadway. Not to mention that I really don't get one single Bond vibe from "Supremacy" other than those spy-like final 5 seconds that could honestly be appropriate for any spy or secret agent movie ever, not necessarily Bond. Rant over.

:nod: I mean, after 2 not really "Bond-like" themes the Adele choice seemed pretty fair for me. And Supremacy doesn't have any Bond vibe just like Survival didn't have any olympic vibe.

SHSDGFGUYRHHJBGHGI

IT WAS SO GOOD GUYS.

Like insanely good. I had an awesome time, but now I have had to retire my feet, voice and back because apparently I am getting old and my body has started to give out.

Highlights definitely had to be TiRO, Panic Station and New Born. I even enjoyed Madness live, but that was more for Matt playing up to the camera and the glasses that flashed the words.

Ugh, the pyramid stage setup is fucking awesome. It's interesting to watch. And Tom has outdone himself on the visuals, it's amazing. Like it's been amped up a whole new level since TR tour.

Um, I will probably be more coherent when I have slept again (my body is out of sorts still right now-- I went to the gig still nursing a 3 day hangover so now my system is in shock I think).

Anyway, I have some pretty decent pictures. Have some:

431678_10151241916667240_545133713_n.jpg

557675_10151241917837240_1727182341_n.jpg

404652_10151241918302240_114932688_n.jpg

602511_10151241921152240_330521343_n.jpg

545291_10151241921462240_723648394_n.jpg

557675_10151241923697240_1402609609_n.jpg

69575_10151241925027240_1668607334_n.jpg

44561_10151241921332240_642877151_n.jpg

317767_10151241923832240_2140414031_n.jpg

155355_10151241929882240_2013393380_n.jpg

544766_10151241931487240_278254863_n.jpg

^ YESYESYES

It was incredible, I really enjoyed it. Even though I had to resort to seats in the end, they had an amazing view.

Highlights for me were Falling Down (omfg didn't think I'd ever hear this live), Host/TIRO, Liquid State, and Matt beatboxing (like what the hell? :lol:)

I'll post some of my pictures soon. They're taking like 10000 years to upload.

Also, Matt smiled at me!!1!11one

/fangirl moment

^ YESYESYES

It was incredible, I really enjoyed it. Even though I had to resort to seats in the end, they had an amazing view.

Highlights for me were Falling Down (omfg didn't think I'd ever hear this live), Host/TIRO, Liquid State, and Matt beatboxing (like what the hell? :lol:)

I'll post some of my pictures soon. They're taking like 10000 years to upload.

Also, Matt smiled at me!!1!11one

/fangirl moment

My friend joked around and said that we were going to get experimental hip-hop with beatboxing on the next album :lol:

Ah man, I was seats too but I don't think it really mattered. Where did you end up?

I ended up getting seats for one of the two shows I'm attending in January, but judging by those stage pics, it might be the only way I can properly appreciate that set-up.

I remember someone's joke tweet back when The 2nd LAWL first came out that Album 7 would be a beatbox album. That may not be that much of a joke.

My friend joked around and said that we were going to get experimental hip-hop with beatboxing on the next album :lol:

Ah man, I was seats too but I don't think it really mattered. Where did you end up?

:lol: It was quite impressive.

I was in Block 101, didn't realise it was that close to the stage. Where were you?

Some bad quality photos/videos:

DSCN0540.jpg

DSCN0536.jpg

DSCN0529.jpg

DSCN0535.jpg

DSCN0516.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnkmSpOw0ls]Muse - New Born live at O2 Arena - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n48_7mmUCt8]Muse - Plug in Baby live at O2 Arena 27.10.12 - YouTube[/ame]

I ended up getting seats for one of the two shows I'm attending in January, but judging by those stage pics, it might be the only way I can properly appreciate that set-up.

I remember someone's joke tweet back when The 2nd LAWL first came out that Album 7 would be a beatbox album. That may not be that much of a joke.

Yeah being able to see the whole thing is really impressive actually.

And y'know, with Matt's mad skills I dare say it could happen.

I can't believe he's become such a show-whore though. I mean more camera/audience play than even Chris Martin suddenly.

:lol: It was quite impressive.

I was in Block 101, didn't realise it was that close to the stage. Where were you?

Ohh wow, I've been in 101 before, it's insane how close it is. I was 110, so further back... But I was front row of the block and on an aisle seat too so I had the perfect view and space for me.

I was surprised when I heard Matt was actually going into the crowd this tour, but I just watched a video and he's basically just shaking hands along the barrier and making 15-year-old girls wet their panties. When I think "crowd runs", I think of bouncing around down there or full-on jumping the barrier with your guitar in hand and rocking out actually IN the crowd. This is...kinda lame and is only gonna make me wanna swat little girls trying to shove past me during Undisclosed Desires, which is still an awful song live and may be even worse now if Matt doesn't actually have an instrument.

I was surprised when I heard Matt was actually going into the crowd this tour, but I just watched a video and he's basically just shaking hands along the barrier and making 15-year-old girls wet their panties. When I think "crowd runs", I think of bouncing around down there or full-on jumping the barrier with your guitar in hand and rocking out actually IN the crowd. This is...kinda lame and is only gonna make me wanna swat little girls trying to shove past me during Undisclosed Desires, which is still an awful song live and may be even worse now if Matt doesn't actually have an instrument.

He started laughing when he did it at The O2. It was hilariously adorable, but at the same time a bit annoying because it did make the song a little meh. I suppose though that if I were at the front and Matt came to the barrier I would've screamed myself hoarse. But equally the pushing and shoving during that would probably be far too much.

And it was worse this time than last time. I still liked admiring Dom stood up though. DAT ASS :cool: