✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

It's still better than no concert at all though, isn't it?

Imo, no it isn't! Imagine if you were going to see Muse for the first time ever, had no idea what to expect, and that was what you got. Hopefully you'd still have a good time but there's no way it'd have the same impact as a "normal" Muse gig with Matt doing his usual jumping around etc on stage, cos Matt just sitting on a stool singing for 2 hours just isn't Muse.

I'm a bit curious about the show now. Don't know if they might not decide to cancel even more shows after all, but tbh, I'd rather have a cancelled/rescheduled show than a Matt who forces himself to give a show and a Matt who doesn't really enjoy himself. :shrug:

Muse on Facebook:

THE SHOW MUST GO ON…

We're pleased to confirm that the remainder of Muse's European tour dates for 2012 will go ahead as scheduled. The tour will recommence on Monday 10th December in Helsinki and continue through until Wednesday 19th in Strasbourg.

Thanks for all the well wishes and apologies again to those of you who had tickets for the cancelled shows. We have announced two new dates for Norway next summer which go on sale next week and we hope to be able to announce additional gigs for Scandinavia in the near future.

http://muse.mu/news,the-shows-must-go-on_1482.htm?f=home

Grammy nominations for Rock Album and Rock Song (Madness).

Doubt they'll win again. The Black Keys and Jack White have really strong momentum this year.

I love how they're getting Grammy noms for things that don't deserve to be nominated. :dozey:

Also, I don't understand the hype about Jack White's solo album. I mean, I've listened to it, and I enjoy it, but I don't see the big deal.