✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

I'm too busy to sit outside any building for 13/14 hours tbh

that's half the day okay

and you don't even accomplish anything except a good spot

but yeah I think that if you're willing to spend that much time waiting then go for it, and I hope the concert's great!

I'm a student. I've plenty of time :)

OMG LOOK AT THIS ONE:

tumblr_mesug3WUOK1rwj1d6o1_250.jpg

On another note, it's pretty obvious someone on Tumblr stole this photo from someone who got a photo with Dom and just cropped them out of the left side. You can even still see their shoulder. I know because people on Tumblr are notorious for this stuff, especially in the Muse fandom. I've had friends have this happen to them. No credit, no attempt to cover it up.

Well you can still sleep there.

Yeah, you can, but sleeping out in the queue won't really help me when I have labs due whatnot.

On another note, it's pretty obvious someone on Tumblr stole this photo from someone who got a photo with Dom and just cropped them out of the left side. You can even still see their shoulder. I know because people on Tumblr are notorious for this stuff, especially in the Muse fandom. I've had friends have this happen to them. No credit, no attempt to cover it up.

Yeah, a lot of the music fandoms do that (not giving credit for photos) but other parts of tumblr are very good with giving credit for pictures/not removing watermarks.

:bliss: First Muse concert tomorrow!!! :bliss:

Have a great time!

I'm too busy to sit outside any building for 13/14 hours tbh

that's half the day okay

and you don't even accomplish anything except a good spot

but yeah I think that if you're willing to spend that much time waiting then go for it, and I hope the concert's great!

I've never done it before. The most I have spent is 6 hours and that was for Wemblayyy Muse in 2010.

I might queue at early hours for Muse this time though, but only if I have no other work to do. If I have stuff to be done, I will just meet my friends up there and either queue-jump (onoes) or just get an unreserved seat near the stage.

I mean, it's awful, but I am getting old and 6 hours on my feet now kills my back. I need retiring.

*back to lurking*

I know and have heard of only one song of Muse. That song happens to be Starlight. I should admit, it hit me at the core, but not at the perfect center.

Woah, woah woah! You need to listen to some of their other stuff. If you have only heard Starlight then you haven't lived! :lol:

so this was the most touching moment yesterday: the first song of the evening

They did a brilliant job, I mean knowing there are people with dementia in the choir makes it only more touching

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixjxGnPpV10]Music For Life 2012: De Betties live in het Sportpaleis - YouTube[/ame]

I saw Muse last monday in the ziggo dome in Amsterdam, and I have to say it's the best concert I've been to this year (even better then Coldplay @ Malieveld).

Though I couldn't get tickets when they went on sale, me and a friend couldn't resist to miss this concert and wait 6 months till their stadium concert in Amsterdam. So we went searching for "second-hand" tickets last week and found a guy who sold his tickets on the internet for the normal price. The only thing is that this were e-tickets. So they could've been sold to a dozen people if the guy was a crook. But anyway, we bought them (via Paypal, so if we couldn't get in at least we could try to refund) and after he got the money, the tickets were send to me by e-mail straight away.

Although, the guy seemed to be trustworthy, we tried to make sure we were the first ones in. So we tried to make sure we were in Amsterdam like an half an hour before the doors were even opening, and we succeeded and got in the concert hall! They were 2nd ring seat tickets anyway.

So after 2,5 hours of waiting in this lovely new concert hall and seeing Andy Burrows(oh my, how boring and totally the opposite of Muse..) they started playing! And after hearing Supremacy, I knew this concert was going to be my favourite moment of 2012(and became:D). And that exactly a year after my favourite moment of 2011 which was Coldplay in Ahoy Rotterdam!:)

Last but not least, Plug in Baby, what a amazing song to hear live!:D