✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

I saw Muse last monday in the ziggo dome in Amsterdam, and I have to say it's the best concert I've been to this year (even better then Coldplay @ Malieveld).

Though I couldn't get tickets when they went on sale, me and a friend couldn't resist to miss this concert and wait 6 months till their stadium concert in Amsterdam. So we went searching for "second-hand" tickets last week and found a guy who sold his tickets on the internet for the normal price. The only thing is that this were e-tickets. So they could've been sold to a dozen people if the guy was a crook. But anyway, we bought them (via Paypal, so if we couldn't get in at least we could try to refund) and after he got the money, the tickets were send to me by e-mail straight away.

Although, the guy seemed to be trustworthy, we tried to make sure we were the first ones in. So we tried to make sure we were in Amsterdam like an half an hour before the doors were even opening, and we succeeded and got in the concert hall! They were 2nd ring seat tickets anyway.

So after 2,5 hours of waiting in this lovely new concert hall and seeing Andy Burrows(oh my, how boring and totally the opposite of Muse..) they started playing! And after hearing Supremacy, I knew this concert was going to be my favourite moment of 2012(and became:D). And that exactly a year after my favourite moment of 2011 which was Coldplay in Ahoy Rotterdam!:)

Last but not least, Plug in Baby, what a amazing song to hear live!:D

sounds great but I really did like Andy Burrows, really

sounds great but I really did like Andy Burrows, really[/color]

The only thing I liked about Andy's performance was his guitar playing, but when he started singing I was like, meh.. But that's my opinion!;)

@Lodder

Yea, I can't really understand why the concert in the Amsterdam Arena isn't selling that well, when you compare it with the concert of last monday which sold out in like half an hour.. The only thing that can hold people off is the acoustic of the stadium, but it can't be that bad? I'm going anyway, can't wait!:D

And a amazing spot you've had! though I had a nice view over the entire stage:P

Wow, just found this video. Every artist who get forced to playback should do this :)

I remember seeing this on tv 3 years ago. I still don't know if I should laugh or cringe to how stupid the Rai management and the presenter were.

Hello here. I'd love to know more about Muse. :)

My friend played Time Is Running Out to me by guitar two days ago. (Only guitar part) This song was freaking me out. And I love it. So, I made a decision that I want to listen to Muse.

Do you have any suggestion that I should listen to which album first or just one by one? I like Supermassive Black Hole. Madness is awesome because when I turn on TV, it attracts me right away.

Thank you.:nice:

Hello here. I'd love to know more about Muse. :)

My friend played Time Is Running Out to me by guitar two days ago. (Only guitar part) This song was freaking me out. And I love it. So, I made a decision that I want to listen to Muse.

Do you have any suggestion that I should listen to which album first or just one by one? I like Supermassive Black Hole. Madness is awesome because when I turn on TV, it attracts me right away.

Thank you.:nice:

If you liked Time is running out, maybe you could listen to Absolution, the album this song is from. To me, it's a good way to be introduced to Muse, since it comprises themes and sounds that bear some resemblance to the previous and following albums. It's a great album anyway :)

If you liked Time is running out, maybe you could listen to Absolution, the album this song is from. To me, it's a good way to be introduced to Muse, since it comprises themes and sounds that bear some resemblance to the previous and following albums. It's a great album anyway :)

Thank you so much. :nice: