✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Your(everybody) advice is useful. Thank you. I think the best place is here, coldplaying. I will check muselive if I really get interested in it. :nice:

Why Neutron Star Collision video is with twilight? (though I watch twilight saga. But it's strange. :lol:)

I like Feeling Good. And Panic Station is awesome. (continue discovering more.. :awesome:

No one forces you to listen to this band,if you dont like their songs.
As if he doesn't know that... the guy just says which songs he doesn't like. That doesn't mean he does not like the band nor all of their songs. It also doesn't mean he felt like he had to listen to it and vent about how bad the band is ... just like people can say which songs they like about a band, surely they can also say which ones they detest.

I loved it from pretty much the first moment I heard it :D

I'm still not really too keen on Follow Me though :\

Really? "Follow Me" has become one of my faves off T2L. THE ENDING. :dazzled:

I still insist that Survival is a bottom 5 Muse song. Down there with the Pragues and the Guiding Lights.

Oh God, not the "Prague" cover. :sick:

If you dont like the songs,it is ok,just skip them. There no need to bash them in front of other people.

1. He wasn't bashing.

2. Even if he was, it wouldn't matter. If this were about people, I could empathize; bashing people isn't nice. However, the last time I checked, songs don't have feelings, so it's not like anyone should be offended (and if you're offended by someone having slightly different music taste than you, you have some issues that need to be resolved).

I used to post on Muse's forum. Extremely unfriendly and rude people. If you want a friendlier Muse fan community, check out Muselive. It's less active than both the official site and than Coldplaying, but there are cool people there and it's also a great place to find gig bootlegs and other unreleased downloads.

Oh I agree, the official forum is full of assholes. There are some super nice people, but the rude ones ruin it.

Also just curious what would you consider Muse's best songs? I know you don't like a lot of their later songs :P

Personally I think OoS/Absolution are their best quality but I'm not sure I could pick out individual songs.

Also just curious what would you consider Muse's best songs? I know you don't like a lot of their later songs :P

1. Butterflies and Hurricanes

2. Bliss

3. Map of the Problematique

4. Apocalypse Please

5. Showbiz

There are still some recent songs I highly enjoy. Supremacy, Animals, Unnatural Selection, and the Exo Symphony.

I love when people get offended by Internet post. :rolleyes:

Do you like have some personal vendetta against him or something? All I've seen is you calling him out for having an opinion you don't like, him responding, and you continuing to call him out on things that he didn't do wrong. Seriously, dude, save it. It's just an attempt at causing drama that we don't want or need. At any rate, as Michael so eloquently put it:

Sounded like you were the one offended by a post.

Seriously, if you weren't offended, why keep bringing it up? Please leave it alone and move on.

1. Butterflies and Hurricanes

2. Bliss

3. Map of the Problematique

4. Apocalypse Please

5. Showbiz

There are still some recent songs I highly enjoy. Supremacy, Animals, Unnatural Selection, and the Exo Symphony.

I'm kind of surprised you like Animals! Not disagreeing with you though, I'd agree that those are probably their best.

Although I'd probably add Ruled By Secrecy.

So how is everyone? Getting ready for some concerts? Mine's in. . . three months and 2 weeks I believe. Pretty excited!

And I also wore my Muse shirt for good luck at region band auditions today.

My concert is in less than 5 months :D I'm trying to get my friend who's going with me to listen to their albums but apparently he's too busy! :wtf: I mean, how hard is it to stick some music on in the background while you do something else...

Only 5 days until the Japanese concerts, wonder what songs they'll play :surprised:

How'd your auditions go? :nice:

I don't know the results yet, they haven't published them ><

Personally, I'm not sure if I'll make it in. My solo was pretty good (except I missed the end of the cut so I kept going another 10 measure or so ahaha), my scales weren't bad but they were a bit shaky (as was I), but the sight reading was pretty good even though I took it really slow. It's a toss up; it could go either way. D:

My concert is in less than 5 months :D I'm trying to get my friend who's going with me to listen to their albums but apparently he's too busy! :wtf: I mean, how hard is it to stick some music on in the background while you do something else...

Only 5 days until the Japanese concerts, wonder what songs they'll play :surprised:

He's going with you and he hasn't heard any of their music? o:

I hope that the US tour gets some song rotation, they had very little variation last tour