✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

I remember the "Should Muse Break Up?" thread. Hilarious stuff. Half the posts were trolls that no one could tell were joking, while the other half were actually serious, so no one could tell the difference. It resulted in a forum-wide shitstorm that required lots of staff intervention.

I know JessicaSarahS really well (one of my good friends offline too, and she's staying with me at Lolla), and I know a couple other new mods casually.

That was hilarious! :lol:

Although not quite as funny as the Salty Confetti thread. :wacky:

Oh, well tell her I said congrats! :cheesy:

Evening all.

Cba to read thread, any major changes?

Hai Natt :wacko:

I have a picture of Matt in a suit I can't figure out how to scan, there is an available ticket for Kanrocksas, new Muse board mods, and Ines is going to do the mixtape exchange.

I think that's all? :thinking:

I meant to ask this earlier but I forgot...:P Do you people have any interest in the latest Q magazine? It has an article about muse, and pictures where they look incredibly handsome and awesome :cool: I can scan it tomorrow :)

Awww, salty confetti thread!!! That was fun!

:curtain: *waves* Hiiiiiiii!

Heeeyyyy :hug: Serial lurker :p

I meant to ask this earlier but I forgot...:P Do you people have any interest in the latest Q magazine? It has an article about muse, and pictures where they look incredibly handsome and awesome :cool: I can scan it tomorrow :)

If that's the article I'm thinking of (the one conducted on Friday 13th?) then it's already been scanned and uploaded on the previous thread before it was shut down. Thank you for the offer though! :hug:

Serial lurker is the perfect description :lol:

Hi Natt!

I love coming in here but most of the time I don't have enough energy + time to follow every post... :embarrassed:

I have the last Q Magazine as well, I thought the scans had been posted here already? :uhoh:

EDIT: yeah, what Natt said, I couldn't tell if it was in this thread or the old one.

If that's the article I'm thinking of (the one conducted on Friday 13th?) then it's already been scanned and uploaded on the previous thread before it was shut down. Thank you for the offer though! :hug:

I have the last Q Magazine as well, I thought the scans had been posted here already? :uhoh:

EDIT: yeah, what Natt said, I couldn't tell if it was in this thread or the old one.

Ok! :awesome: I'm so going to make posters with the pages of that magazine! :cheesy::lol:

double post king :lol:

Michael, how many days until you see Muse? :P

(I'm just teasing you haha, I wish I was in your place and if I was I'd be keeping a countdown, too.)

I talked to a Scottish drummer last week and when I mentioned Muse he turned into a total fanboy and was jealous that I've been to the Wembley concerts hahaha

Christina!! :wacko:

How are you?

I'm doing an internship at a concert venue at the moment... hard work but it's so fun to be on the "other side" during concerts!

I'm great, you? :wacko:

Sounds like a wonderful internship! :dance: Is it as much fun as it sounds? :wacky:

To be honest it's more exhausting than amazing. :P

You work 17hrs on a production day... last week there were concerts on two days in a row so that was 17hrs on the first day, less than 5hrs of sleep and then again 17hrs the next day!

But things like having a guitarist walking into the room wearing only a towel and asking where he can get a drink while about 100 fans are screaming outside or the whole band signing a poster for you (things like "thanks Anna" etc) makes up for that! :lol:

But there are also things like washing 7 machines of clothes throughout the day... but then it's funny again when you watch part of the gig from the side of the stage and you think "I washed ALL of those clothes today". :laugh4:

It's also funny to read the fan letters that the bands leave in their dressing rooms. :P

You work 17hrs on a production day... last week there were concerts on two days in a row so that was 17hrs on the first day, less than 5hrs of sleep and then again 17hrs the next day!

But things like having a guitarist walking into the room wearing only a towel and asking where he can get a drink while about 100 fans are screaming outside or the whole band signing a poster for you (things like "thanks Anna" etc) makes up for that! :lol:

But there are also things like washing 7 machines of clothes throughout the day... but then it's funny again when you watch part of the gig from the side of the stage and you think "I washed ALL of those clothes today". :laugh4:

It's also funny to read the fan letters that the bands leave in their dressing rooms. :P

As much as I need my sleep, this sounds like a job I'd really love. :wacky:

How exactly did you get it? Like, what did you study in college and stuff? :P

Get a new mom. ;)

No, "get a new parent" is NOT my suggestion for everything. Sheesh.

Oh, you wanted a countdown update? 8 DAYS. *hoping Megalomania rumors stay true*

Definitely not. :lol: :P

What? Rumors about me? :surprised: :anxious:

Only kidding of course, I seriously hope you get Megalomania! :bomb:

Ugh so I was in the car with my mom and TIRO came on and she said "This song is really annoying" and I gave her a ":wtf:" face and she said "His singing is so whiny and obnoxious" and I went :phu:

:disappointed: No hope.

That's when you say something in retort like, "Your FACE is whiny and obnoxious. WUT."

I kid. That's not very nice.

Ohmygod, that is AMAZEBALLS. I would love to do something like that. I totally understand it is hard work and requires a lack of sleep (which would probably kill me I know :lol:) but it seems so worthwhile. I'm a total bandy so to me that sounds blissful.

Also getting to know bands on a more personal level. I'm always trying that and never succeeding so that sounds amazing. (I talk to bands after shows a lot and I feel just a bit like a creepy fan, the only ones I don't is probably Fenech-Soler, Shake Aletti and Wolf Gang as I've been drinking with them and Shake/Wolf both follow me on Twitter now :awesome:)

I can imagine the fan letters. The sort of stuff that I could quite easily write, but I refuse to let it out of my brains. :laugh3: