✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Ok, I'm thinking about participate in the mixtape exchange for the first time...but I'm afraid that the person that I make my mixtape to, will know all songs already :|

^ Why do you say that? Aren't they friendly? I don't know if this is a stupid question :lol: I know nothing about that stuff...I'm just bored and trying to make conversation, sorry...:facepalm::lol:

Ok, I'm thinking about participate in the mixtape exchange for the first time...but I'm afraid that the person that I make my mixtape to, will know all songs already :|

^ Why do you say that? Aren't they friendly? I don't know if this is a stupid question :lol: I know nothing about that stuff...I'm just bored and trying to make conversation, sorry...:facepalm::lol:

Yeah that's what I worry about too. :P

Just make a mixtape you think is good quality, and then if they bitch about it then bitch right back at them. :awesome:

It's ok, haha. :lol: And not a stupid question. :lips:

The Muse board people can be very hostile and not very welcoming, and on top of that most of them hate Muse. :P

Maybe I can actually post in Banter now :surprised:

I wouldn't try it. :uhoh:

:lol::lol: But I'm not good at bitching!! :lol:

So...they're mods on Muse Board, and hate Muse?...what? :| That's just...

:P

No, sorry, I didn't clarify. A lot of the Muse board are unwelcoming, have Muse hate, etc. Generally the mods are the best of the board, though.

New Muse Board moderation team. . . they say they're going to try to make it a more friendly environment.

tumblr_lmu8hxDJnJ1qgx51m.png

Like that will happen.

:lol: This was my reaction too.

Haha, same here! I'm still gonna do it anyway. :wacky:

No, sorry, I didn't clarify. A lot of the Muse board are unwelcoming, have Muse hate, etc. Generally the mods are the best of the board, though.

Oh! Ok...:) But still...why people who don't like Muse go to the Muse Board?...:| I don't have an account there, I only come here to Coldplaying :P

Haha, same here! I'm still gonna do it anyway. :wacky:

:lol: I don't know, maybe I'll do it next time... :)

You should try it, Ines. There are a lot of experienced mixtapers who can help you if you have any questions. For the most part, people appreciate the sheer effort you put into making a tape specifically made for them. :smiley:

New Muse Board moderation team. . . they say they're going to try to make it a more friendly environment.

tumblr_lmu8hxDJnJ1qgx51m.png

Like that will happen.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

.mu banter being friendly

btw i just got to know abt the issue here now and that frightens me:blank:

You should try it, Ines. There are a lot of experienced mixtapers who can help you if you have any questions. For the most part, people appreciate the sheer effort you put into making a tape specifically made for them. :smiley:

This is very true. :nod:

Oh! Ok...:) But still...why people who don't like Muse go to the Muse Board?...:| I don't have an account there, I only come here to Coldplaying :P

:lol: I don't know, maybe I'll do it next time... :)

Well, I'm not a huge fan of Coldplay anymore but I still come here. :shrug: I think it's because they, like a lot of people here, have made board friends.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

.mu banter being friendly

btw i just got to know abt the issue here now and that frightens me:blank:

inorite. :lol:

About Kelsey? Yeah, scary stuff. :|

Not as scary as the whole dfit issue, but I'm not going to go into that.

I actually know a few of the new staff members there personally. I didn't know any of the previous staff. Of course, I probably don't post on .mu frequently enough to tell the difference anyway.

Really? Who do you know? :wacko:

Does anyone want a ticket to Kanrocksas? I have a one day pass for the day Muse is going to play and I'm not going to be able to go after all. I'm going to put it up either on ebay or stubhub. I'll post a link when I do that.

As much as I'd love to go, it's just not possible for me. :sad:

You may want to try MuseBay first- it's on the Muse Board here. You'll have to make a board account there, but I'm sure a Muser would be very appreciative to buy a ticket! :nice:

Sometimes. But most of the time they're just rude to Muse lol

I remember the "Should Muse Break Up?" thread. Hilarious stuff. Half the posts were trolls that no one could tell were joking, while the other half were actually serious, so no one could tell the difference. It resulted in a forum-wide shitstorm that required lots of staff intervention.

I know JessicaSarahS really well (one of my good friends offline too, and she's staying with me at Lolla), and I know a couple other new mods casually.